In three words, I can sum up everything I've learnt about life : It goes on - By Robert Frost
    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, June 10, 2009

    Food heals my wound~ + hApPy 40th monTh anniversary!




    (Nice sunset view from the bus while heading home~)

    My heart has been feeling very heavy since last Thursday for some reason...shall not talk about it anymore!And Dar, being someone who is never good with consoling and saying comforting words, made me feel really upset as well. So in order to compensate me for my tears and hurts...I was treated to some really good food!!heex...seriously for people who know me well...what else can heal my wound faster then delicious food!!hiak hiak =p

    I ended work early on Friday cos my colleague and I managed to finish up the work real fast...or should I say the job was easy to begin with? keke...so with a heavy heart...I headed home with an intention to sleep throughout the day and into the night~

    Upon reaching home...Dar finally sent me a sweet sms after keeping silent for a whole morning, inviting me to a free dinner and hug by him in the evening as he thought I was still at work. FYI it was our 40th month anniversary last Friday~ So after knowing that I was at home already...he suggested we go TampinesOne for a walk cos' both of us have yet to visit that place since it was rooted in the Tampines land~keke...and also cos' I needed to collect something @ Tampines!

    We had lunch at Ichiban Sushi @ TampineOne...and seriously...sushi has got the magic powers to liven my mood~



    (See my happy face~haha...my face was totally not lidat in the morn definitely!)





    (Moi lunch!)



    (Dar's lunch...and he stole my food!hahax!)


    After lunch, we shopped around and also visit Cold Storage for the dinner ingredients that my Chef Yeo needed! hee hee...and I was treated with a whole box of fresh + juicy cherries and a big piece of hazelnut crunch cake!Here're our buys~

    (Yummilicious!)


    (Curls for my hair plus sun block for moi face!heex...)


    (Oh ya and I was one of the 100 lucky winners selected by Oorilewa to get their free 60ml balancing serum and night time facial soap...the actual cost of these 2 is almost SGD65...find the serum really light and quite comfy to use~)


    Dar cooked a very sumptous dinner that night!!The pasta is uber nice!!Heex...and right after dinner was my dessert followed by some juicy red cherries to help my digestion!!Huhoo~~




    (Anchovy Capers Seafood Pasta with White wine~*drools*)




    (Me thinking of how I can devour the piece of cakie!)


    Feeling so much better after the nice dinner...it sure did helped to keep my mind away from all the unhappiness for awhile...so in all...thanks to all my friends who showed concern as well as Dar for the TLC eventually! Heex...hApPy 40th monTh anniversary to us!*cheers*(^^)


    No comments: