In three words, I can sum up everything I've learnt about life : It goes on - By Robert Frost
    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, August 11, 2009

    2 Weekends combined! =)

    Firstly, though belated, but still...hApPy Birthday Singapore! =)

    Last weekend as mentioned in my previous post, it was freebie day!!heex...we went down to the first ever Fr3b Concept Store and had a great time there! After which we made our way to Plaza Singapura for our dinner and some shopping!!Heex...



    (We had dinner @ Xin Wang Cafe despite still under the restrictive covenant by Dar!heh heh!)



    (Looking through the goodie bag!heex...)



    (Left: Thirsty me!)
    (Right: Dar waiting for food to arrive!)



    (Our drinks...I love the peach tea!)




    (New food added to their menu : Fish soup bee hoon...not bad!But the fish is a little too hard~)



    (Dar's chicken chop fried rice~)

    After dinner, we walked around and chance upon the wine fair downstairs!!!Heh heh...and I lugged 2 bottles of Brown Brothers back with me!!!=p



    (The wine fair~)



    (*Slurpz~*)




    (Moscato!!! Prefer Rosa to Orange Muscat~)

    And that ended my previous weekend! As for this past weekend, I woke up rather early on Saturday @ around 9am to go for my facial @ Passage New York again! Totally enjoy going for my facials there!!! Thought it would end @ 1145am so told Dar to meet me @ Raffles MRT @ that time...but when I ended my session, it was already 1230pm!! And poor Dar was sitting outside Passage New York with his Business times waiting for me under the sun! *Sorry Dar*

    We then walked around Raffles area trying to go to the eateries that Dar like to try our luck if they're open...but unfortunately...they're all closed! So in the end we settled down @ the Food court near China Square for our brunch!




    (Dar's Ba Chor Mee and my Korean BBQ Chicken set!)

    After brunch, I suggested to try out the rather new dessert stall opposite Mr Teh Tarik @ China Square. Been wanting to try the desserts there for quite some time...finally~



    (Here's the dessert store!)



    (Us!)



    (My Yang Zhi Gan Lu and Dar's Mango with Coconut and dunno what seeds~hahax...Nice!!)



    (Check our the thick slurpy mango mix!*love*)

    Then there was some freebies again cos' we were told that there was a goodie bag glitch on the day we collected it and was told to go back and receive another goodie bag! heh heh...I must say I like this 2nd goodie bag more!Huhoo~totally loving Fr3b! So if u haven't join in the fun and catch...click on the link and join now!! *Fr3b*



    (Freebies from Fr3b again!!Loving the Elisha Coy Ice Herb Whitening Water drop and perfumes from Perry Ellis~)



    (And then Dar cooked us the uber nice tomato based pasta with not the usual spagetti but with fresh hand made pasta bought from Marketplace @ Raffles City!!!Nicey~)

    Then National Day came! Apart from Dar's usual morning soccer kick and me sleeping in till late, we went back to my home in the late afternoon to accompany my parents out for dinner in the evening! My mum has been raving about a Cze Char Store along Seletar and so went there for our National Day dinner!




    (Nice food there...had all these plus Heineken beer for 4 of us!!*shioky~*)

    It was a VERY VERY filling dinner! And all of us nearly had difficulty breathing and standing/sitting up straight after that!hahax...

    And am I glad that the next day was a public holiday! Dar and I both went to watch 吓到笑 @ Marina Square! Greatly entertained...but the day could have been better if not for my toothache that bugged me from the very moment I woke up! *sobbish*



    (Jack Neo's new movie "吓到笑"...entertaining as ever~this is the first horror movie I can watch and laugh at the same time!hahax...)

    And I've downed 9 panadols since yesterday till this afternoon. Tried to hang in @ work today but failed cos' the pain was simply too much to bear...so finally Dar accompanied me to the dentist and now...though still in pain but at least slightly better! *Pray for my little mouth that it'll be relieved from pain please~* Will be looking forward to this weekend again~*cheers*
    P.S Tank cute Dar for the TLC!heex...*smuacks*

    No comments: