In three words, I can sum up everything I've learnt about life : It goes on - By Robert Frost
    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, August 30, 2009

    NYNY + District 9

    Just last Thursday, I met up with Fang and Xiaowan for dinner @ AMK Hub. I was held up in office that evening so I only managed to reach at around 830pm while the sweeties met up first.

    Dinner was at New York New York while we chatted and updated each other with the recent happenings! And forgetful me actually forgot to bring Xiaowan's pressie from HK on that day *Xiaowan I promise to pass it to u the next time we meet kays??*



    (Xiaowan had pasta while Fang and me had their fish and chips~Not bad at all!!)




    (Some photo craze before leaving the place at around 10pm!)

    After leaving NYNY, we had initially planned to find another place to sit down and chat. But after accompanying Fang up to Cathay Cineplex to get her movie tix for her upcoming date with her beloved boy, we changed plans and decided to catch the movie "District 9" since there was one screening at 1008pm! Needless to say, we rushed like mad! hahax...



    (District 9 Movie Poster)

    It was quite an interesting movie I would say. Not one that thrills you like those action pact movie...but oh well...acceptable I guess! Heh heh...But of all, it's nice to meet the gals once a week! *Huggies* (^^)


    No comments: