In three words, I can sum up everything I've learnt about life : It goes on - By Robert Frost
    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, August 16, 2009

    Friday Night out with the gals~

    I always lurrveee it when I meet up with my dear gals cos' they're such awesome stress-busters! And so even after a REALLY tiring day, be it mentally or physically, I still enjoy my evenings out with them!

    We had our dinner @ the newly opened ION! And despite it being opened for quite sometime now, yesterday was actually my first visit there! I'm slow...haha =p And gosh was the place crowded! It was soooo packed with people!!! Most, if not all, the restaurants/eateries were fully packed with queues forming outside them! We finally settled @ a Thai restaurant...can't remember the name though! heh heh~




    (Us with our dinner~Food considered not bad!quite enjoy it~would have been better if not for my toothache though~*gua gua*)



    (Miss Toh with her drink~keke~)




    (Left: My dish...Prawn+Glass Noodle+Tom Yum Sauce!The place allows us to create our own desired dish!)
    (Right: Our additional shared dish - Long beans with Chilli~nice!)

    After dinner, though we initially decided to catch a movie together, but due to the lack of good seats, and with the next show being approx. 2 hrs away...we decided to just find a place to chill~Pubs were so crowded we had to give them a pass...and so end up we spent our time @ TCC @ Centrepoint! Nice place...at least there's comfy seats and not stuffy! Good choice!



    (Fang's highly raved chocolate dessert...it really oozes!!!)



    (Soryan's cheery/berry cake~)



    (The 2 gals indulging in their desserts and tea~)



    (And drinks for me and Miss Neo - Caramel Frappe and Chocolate...we didn't realise they would include coffee into it though..-.-..but still not too bad la~)

    We chatted all the way till around 130am before we left the place! Chatting with the gals never seem enough...we could just go on and on and on~ keke...I totally love u gals!!

    And as for now...it's counting down to 1 more day for our trip together to Hong Kong!!!It's time to Re-Discover Hong Kong!!!Huhoo~(^^)



    (Bonus Pic : And I'm so gonna miss my beloved Dar though I'll only be away for a few days~*smaucks*)

    P.S Thankie to Dar for the TLC showered on my little toothache~heh heh!=)

    No comments: