In three words, I can sum up everything I've learnt about life : It goes on - By Robert Frost
    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, December 11, 2010

    Altered States by re:mix

    On the past Tuesday (7th Dec 2010), Dar and me went for a classical music concert @ Esplanade Recital Studio. It's the Altered States performance by re:mix!

    I really miss the days when I got involved in music and all the band concerts back in my teens and early twenties. Sitting in the studio this time round brought back the "itch" for music in me! hurhur~



    (Altered States by re:mix)

    For those who've never heard of re:mix before, it is an ensemble of classically trained musicians who understand that classical music is in need of a critical transformation in order for it to have contemporary relevance. Having sit through the performance, I am indeed kinda impressed by how they are able to bring freshness into a traditional piece of classical music. Totally love their Samba No.5!



    (Oh here's us before entering the Recital Studio~)

    This was Dar's first time going for a classical concert and I'm glad he enjoyed it too...not to mention his curiosity kept my mouth thirsty with all the answering of questions he asked!LOLx...

    After the concert, we went to Ichiban Boshi for dinner! *yums*



    (Us happy after the concert...and waiting for our food!)





    (Our dinner~)

    It was quite a "Esplanade" week this past week...cos just a few days after Altered States, I visited Esplanade again for another performance - CINDEREL-LAH! Will blog about it soon! =D

    No comments: