In three words, I can sum up everything I've learnt about life : It goes on - By Robert Frost
    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, December 28, 2010

    Christmas Eve Dinner with the BF!~ =D

    Christmas Eve dinner was spent with Dar and it was a surprise dinner cos I wasn't told where we're suppose to have dinner at! I wasn't feeling at my best state cos my tummy was giving me problems with all the bloatedness again and my mood was not totally favourable but thanks to Dar for being so patient with me ;)



    (Welcome aboard Riverboat!)




    (Us!)

    Upon arriving at Marina Bay South Pier, Dar brought me to the RiverBoat where we had our xmas eve dinner. It was a semi buffet style with a main course and buffet sides. Stepping onto the boat, the motion of the waves made me thought for a moment I was feeling giddy...=p





    (The semi-buffet)




    (Our mains...)

    Unfortunately, the food didn't taste nice and so we ended up not eating much...*boo to bad xmas eve dinner* and *yay to time spent with Dar on xmas eve still* =) We spent some time together walking around the boat, enjoying the breeze and just hugging in each other's warmth!



    (Loving you Collin Yeo (smooch*))

    Seriously, such a moment means more to me then standing in a crowded zone amongst sweaty peeps~ =D

    No comments: