In three words, I can sum up everything I've learnt about life : It goes on - By Robert Frost
    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, December 26, 2010

    First Christmas Gift exchange of the year 2010!

    First of all...a belated Merry Christmas to all out there! Hope u guys had an awesome Xmas this year! =D

    I had quite an enjoyable this year, with the 1st gift exchange of the year falling on the 23rd Decemeber 2010...with my golf mates!!! And guess where? @ my favourite Emerald Hill No.5!!!! *screams to Chicken wings and Magners!*




    (Here's the 4 of our beautiful smiling faces..HAHA...=D)

    We dig in to quite a lot of food...but nothing satisfies me more then the chicken wings!!! Awesomeness!! *Am going again tonight!* HAHA! We had a few rounds of picking names to see who shall receive our pressies cos a couple of them kept picking their own names! LOLx...but it was great fun hanging with the babes! We're planning of driving into JB for some golf sometime soon...hope it takes place fast! *hiaks hiaks hiaks*...else it could be batam again soon! *woot*

    This gift exchange session was planned kinda last minute...but I'm happy all of us made the effort to make it happen! *beams*

    No comments: