In three words, I can sum up everything I've learnt about life : It goes on - By Robert Frost
    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, December 8, 2010

    BBQ at Dar's buddie's place~



    (Attendees of the night~)

    Not long ago, Dar and I went for his buddy's place for BBQ! Been quite some time I went with Dar for his friends' gathering. Always kinda enjoyed going to Dar's gatherings...1) cos his friends are always full of humour and they're always full of laughters..2) being able to go to Dar's gathering makes me feel more involved in his life journal..=D

    It's also been quite some time since I last went for a BBQ session! I've always had a subtle love for BBQ sessions...no doubt fattening but the grilled food just makes me drool! teehee~

    Had an enjoyable Saturday night with Dar and his friends that night. Many topics surround the air...queuing for flats, for DBSS, for ECs...I guess these are all signs of the age! LOLx...seems like everyone my age are getting all geared up to start their race for building their future together with their loves!

    It is a really sweet sight to me...whenever I see couples sitting together planning for their future, and getting involved in each other's future with that care and sincerity in their eyes! Bonding between a couple is indeed very important, don't you agree? =)

    No comments: