In three words, I can sum up everything I've learnt about life : It goes on - By Robert Frost
    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, August 14, 2008

    ^End of a nice engagement^



    (The audit team less our beloved AIC Mr Xu...keke)

    Today marks the last day of engagement for the current job I'm in. Gonna miss this place a lot cos' it's super comfortable and the people here are also rather cooperative. Gonna go on TOIL (i.e. leave) for tomorrow so that I can have some rest before next week...when my Morgan job engagement starts. Hopefully things will not be too tough over there...heex...

    Bella haven been blogging as frequent recently cos' too tired...=p But as usual I'm still eating and shopping alot. Lolx...

    Last Wednesday Dar and me went out with Dar's sis and Mummy for dinner again at Bishan. We went over to Ajisen for quite a big feast. Super full...after which we went to NTUC Fairprice to do some shopping. It's been eons since I last went to supermarket with my family members...I do miss that kind of feeling. Maybe that's why whenever I go shopping with Dar's family I'll feel very happy and enjoyable! keke...totally lurrrrveee the night out with Dar's family...

    And for the rest of last week was just work...but not forgetting about the SGD8million dollar TOTO craze that's been going on islandwide for all the dreamers...and this includes my colleagues and me...we even share to buy but no win! Dar and me also shared to buy come...Hahax...Shimin and I were given permission to go buy TOTO by our beloved AIC...keke and we even bought back the super nice Mango Sago from the Dessert House at the Arcade building. Yum yum...super nice de!!



    (The delicious Mango Sago!!)

    Then last Saturday was National Day...I missed the fireworks cos' I was in the cinema watching "Money not Enough" with Dar. A typical humorous and heart-warming show as per all the other Neo movies but yet it was something I still would give high recommendations to watch. Heex...nice movie!! Thumbs up!

    (Money not Enough 2!Nice!)

    Monday evening was kinda sad cos' I had to go back to office after working at client's place cos' have to be back for the Morgan upcoming audit job engagement team briefing. While it was suppose to start at 615pm...it slowly got pushed back bit by bit til around 7pm plus before it even started! Tummy was growling through out the briefing...but fortunately the meeting turned out quite entertaining...hahax...all ended at around 830pm before I got to travel back to my home sweet home for rest!

    Yesterday Bella gave herself a little treat. Made an appointment for a customised facial. Haven't done that for ages...the whole session last for 1.5 hours...and I was so totally indulged in the comfortable atmostphere that I felt asleep after all the extraction, massage, face and hot eye mask! Wooohooo...nice! felt so recharged after that! hehex... Then I had my favourite sour cream pretzel from Auntie Anne's. I've been craving for it even before I stepped in for my facial! hahax...and I finally bought myself another white skirt for work cos' the other white skirt I've has become quite worn out! Hiak Hiak!=p

    (My beloved sour cream pretzel!!!Yum Yum!)


    Gonna rest well tomorrow cos Saturday's my department's annual gathering. It's gonna be at Sentosa KM8...hope it'll be fun! Heex...but it's also gonna mean I'm gonna get more tanned! Ahhhh...but then again let's take it this way...one last super crazy outing before I start work proper on Morgan once again! This in fact is gonna mark my first job as an A11 (i.e. Audit Assistant year 2)...


    Anyways...wish all a super duper nice weekend ahead!! Smuacks...

    No comments: