In three words, I can sum up everything I've learnt about life : It goes on - By Robert Frost
    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, August 5, 2008

    haPpy 30th mOnth anniVersaRy...


    Today's my 30th month of togetherness with Dar.

    Nothing special...simple dinner at Dar's house after my Technical update lesson today...a few hugs with kisses...we sealed the night sweetly with a final kiss before I left for home.

    Pardon Bella for the lack of updates recently...cos a b**** caused me to not feel like blogging about the past few days event (cos she's in it). But be sure that Bella will be back with more exciting updates of her life...afresh...cos' I got rid of a b**** in my life journal.

    Till then...hope everyone's well...and Bella's gonna be back to work station at client's place tomorrow once again! Wish all of us a good week ahead! Smuacks...^^

    P.S : Love u Dar...recover soon! Happy 30th Month Anniversary once again!
    Smuacks...

    No comments: