In three words, I can sum up everything I've learnt about life : It goes on - By Robert Frost
    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, August 24, 2008

    sleEp-in weekend~

    (Pic of the weekend!Taken while waiting for food~~If you can see..Bella's still sleepy face! hahax...Pardon my messy hair!=p)

    Bella mentioned about her going for a Senior's Orientation Event on Friday at Marriott Hotel Ballroom...wanted to blog about it but most of the pictures are still pending..so shall blog about it once I get the pics...but one thing for sure..Bella totally enjoyed herself that day!!Not only was I superbly contented with the Marriott food..esp the lunch buffet..but the team and I were also treated to a full foot and shoulder-back and head massage at Wan Yang Foot Reflexology by our boss - i.e. the overall in charge of the event! Woohoo..so afterall..the effort put in for the event is still worth it I guess! hahax...really enjoy working with the team!

    After the massage, I went over to Kimage Prestige at Plaza Singapura for a hair cut. And right after the hair cut, Bella then want over to Dar's house to find him. Had dinner and after watching some tv...Bella went to bed! Slept all the way til around 2pm in the afternoon before waking up to eat. Then watch tv and played some games before going to sleep again at around 4pm plus. Hahax...Dar's sis was amazed by how much I can sleep...keke! But it definitely didn't come to much surprise for me...cos' I know how much my body has been deprived of sleep for the past week.

    When I woke up at around 830pm, Dar then brought me out to eat Botak Jones. Heard a lot about it, but haven had any chance to try it. I ordered the fish and chips while Dar ordered the black pepper chicken. We also ordered a packet of cheese fries to take away. The servings were really big...and I must say I really enjoyed their fish and chips. The Dory fish is so sweet and juicy!!Too bad I was feeling so full so Dar suggested I buy my cheesecake some other time (cos' I had initially wanted to buy the cheese cake from Botak Jones to eat at night..)..and also sadly the cheese fries were all entangled into one big piece due to the cooling of the supposedly melted cheese..=( so end up we didn't really enjoy the cheese fries by the time we reached home! Sobx..



    (My Fish and Chips~~Yum Yum!the chilli fries are nice...heex)



    (Here's Dar's Black Pepper Chicken...Dar didn't really like it cos' it's breast meat..=p)

    Anyways..after walking in the rain back home after dinner..I then bathe and watch tv again. Dar had to wake up early this morning at 430am cos' he's suppose to take part in the Army half marathon this morning at around 6am at Esplanade. So Dar went to sleep after his Newcastle match while I continued to watch tv with his sister in the living room. I turned in at around 130am (can't really sleep cos' slept too much earlier on)..and woke up only at around 1230pm this noon. Had lunchie...and watched tv again!Dar's took his nap at around 5pm..hmm so tempted to sleep also..but scared I wun be able to fall asleep tonight if I sleep..So Bella used online spree sites to help keep her entertained and awake all the way till around 7pm when Dar woke up...but by then my eyes were growing real tired from all the surfing of net! So eventually, Bella still sleep! hahax...slept for an hour till 8pm before Dar woke me up to wash up cos' gonna go for dinner with Dar's Daddy! Yippie!!!

    So I packed my barangs and left Dar's house. Dar accompanied me to buy my tidbits for this coming week (cos' I seriously need food to help me survive the stressful work week!) and also bread for my breakfast tomorrow while waiting for his Daddy to come pick us up for dinner. We went to eat the nice nice Lor Mee! Had my favourite prawn ball there...and Dar's favourite La La...plus the Lor Mee, Mong Gaou, salted veg with fish and hot hot Chinese Tea in the rainy weather! We all ate till soooo full!!

    (Here's the sumptous dinner!!*drools*)

    And here I am once again..back at home..getting ready for the coming work week once again! I'm glad I slept alot..though to many sleeping is like a waste of time..but to me..I know I needed it to help me survive through this coming week! At least for now...Bella feel much more recharged!

    Gonna sleep agains now...Tataz..Smuacks!

    No comments: