In three words, I can sum up everything I've learnt about life : It goes on - By Robert Frost
    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, August 30, 2008

    Another week passed by~

    Have been busy for the past 2 weeks with Morgan Stanley interims audit. It's a rather big difference in terms of the job scope and nature of the field work from prior year. But I'm glad I manage to somehow complete the work with the guidance of my AIC, Ms Kee. I've also a very responsible and humble assistant, Wei quan, in the job...so it's really a blessing.

    As much as I felt worried over the new work load that is passed over to me...and with the deadline, it finally ended yesterday! Bella had quite a tough time trying to cope with the sudden lack of sleep and having to work in such a serious engagement (cos' my prior on was much more relaxing...=p)...there were also times I feel like snapping...but still I'm glad I was in this engagement cos' I did learn quite a lot of new things.

    Last week I had to stay and do more work, but for this week...with much of the work more or less sorted out, things got better. So Bella then gave herself a treat to Modern Beauty for a full facial session to help my tensed up self some relaxing time. I even fell asleep during the session...lolx! It's been such a long time since I last visited Modern Beauty cos' have been going to Mary Chia for my facials for these couple of years...but now that Modern Beauty is just a few steps away from my work place...so decide to drop by! Wanted to go for the sauna and jacuzzi there as well...but gathered I had better go back home earlier to sort out some work. Still, I'm contented for the night. Shall go for some sauna and jacuzzi there again soon...heex! =)

    Then on the past Wednesday, I finally got to meet up with Dar and his mum and sis for dinner at Chinatown area. I missed it the previous Wednesday cos' I had to rush details for the meeting on the following day. So after rushing some of the stuff and passing it to my boss, I then rushed over to Chinatown to meet them. I was seriously starving!! Lolx...By the time I reached there, Dar and his mum and sis have been shopping and walking around there for quite some time cos' Dar's sis ended work early that day. Feel so bad to let them wait for me...(>.<) But then again I'm happy to meet them!!kekes... We went over to "Di Mao Guan" in one of the shopping centers for dinner...and as usual a lot of dishes were ordered! Yum Yum!!Food there was quite nice except for one incident...



    (In the restaurant...)



    (The stir fried Broccoli with the nice dry-ice display..)



    (The spicy soup and the claypot eggplant with minced meat!!Yum Yum..)



    (Claypot chicken cooked with wine..and Dar's Mummy's fav chicken!Nice Nice!!)



    (Jiao-yan Tofu and Sweet and sour pork...i like both!)

    (All the dishes...*drools*)

    Dar's sis was eating one of the broccoli when she suddenly realised there was worms in the midst of the bush!!!!!!Needless to describe further how disgusted we all were...and the Restaurant Manager came over and offer to change a dish for us. At the end, we still manage to try to laugh over it and try to cover the disgust of the incident...like saying maybe tonight floss teeth might find the worm! *Faints* or another joke was when Dar's sis say she should have show the worm to Dar and say loud loud.."Di...you see this one is worm anot arhx?"...*laughs*



    (The replaced Veg dish...I prefer this actually..=p)

    (The new addition with the other dishes...we're almost done with the other dishes actually..hahax!)

    We had wanted to go to Swensens after dinner...but end up we realise we were all too full for any ice cream. Sobs...I was actually quite looking forward to eating some ice cream...heex...given my sweet tooth that by now you guys might be aware of! kekex...but nevertheless Bella still enjoyed the dinner session with Dar and his mum and sis!!! *haPpy*



    (Dar and Bella after dinner...heex..)

    Work was back to normal on Thursday while yesterday was pulling out day from the Interims at MS. More updates will be coming up for yesterday night...heex...stay tuned!!*smuacks*

    No comments: