In three words, I can sum up everything I've learnt about life : It goes on - By Robert Frost
    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, August 17, 2008

    GFSI Annual Gathering!

    (Sentosa KM8!!)

    Saturday was my department GFSI (Global and Financial Services Group) Annual Gathering. While last year's gathering was held at East Coast chalet, the gathering this year was held at Sentosa KM8.

    Games was scheduled to start at around 230pm, with dinner starting only at around 7pm. While Bella missed the main games...I did manage to reach for some other informal ball throwing with my colleagues.



    (Heex...here's Dar and me before I leave for Sentosa..=p)

    Met Winnie, Wei Khim and Junney at Vivicity at around 430pm with the initial intention to take the monorail over to Sentosa. but since Junney say one of the A10 (our new assistants) is driving over, we decided to take a free ride over to Sentosa in the A10's car. Coincidentally, he happen to be my A10 for one of the upcoming job, so it's good to meet earlier too!

    (the babes and the A10...taken while walking over to KM8!)

    Upon reaching KM8, we were quick to join the other colleagues who have reached. By then many A10s, A11s, seniors, a few AMs and Managers were already there. I joined a few of them to play some random volleyball throws. It's been so long since I last touched a volleyball...quite miss it! keke...



    (Works of Ms Yujia...pengz...-.-)



    (And here's me and Yujia before I start playing my volleyball throws...=p)



    (Happen to spot 2 couples doing their wedding photo shoot..so sweet!heex..)

    By around 630pm or so, we were then told to proceed back to the bar around for our buffet dinner. Went to wash up...and after the openng speech by our main partner, we then mingle and went around taking photos while waiting for the buffet to be fully set up. Love the pool there too...it's so nice...and not to forget the nice scenery of the beach just in front of KM8 during the sunset! To be able to share the scenery sitting down and chatting with my sweet group of colleagues...what else can I say...Totally beautiful!

    (Waiting for food to be prepared...)

    (I caught sight of this beautiful "cage"...heex..)



    (Junney and me by the pool...nice!)



    (Oh and the second shot..with the artificial sun..=p)



    (Nice scenery from the pool...)

    (Here's Norman the king...hahax)

    (Here's Kok Leong joining in to present Norman the king..hahax...)

    (hmm what ish Mr Yogi bear looking at...??)

    Shortly after, our buffet dinner started! Fruits salad, vegetable salad, chicken steak with yummy sauce, baked potatoes, butterly corns, wrapped fish, bbq lamb chops...and of course cooling drinks and booze...nice dinner! My group of colleagues and I spent our dinner together around a table..cramped but crappy as usual!keke...


    (Nope nope..Bella skipped that..hahax..alright maybe just 2 sips due to offer..one by Junney and one by Normy..=p)

    (Buffet Dinner ready!)

    Then at around 8pm, night games started! We had some mentor pics games specially designed for the new A10s who just joined our group to be familiar with their mentor group members. My group was especially amused by our dearest Ms Kee who kind of went through all the members of my group to the new A10s of my mentor group. And well kudos to the smart A10s in my group as well as credits given to Ms Kee, my group came in 2nd for the game. Woohoo~

    (This is when the night came...nice ambience...)

    (Look at the mess...lolx..nd there's Beh, HG and Crissy!)

    (Presenting Yogi Bear and Mr. Normy Shrek..hahax!)

    And after the 1st game, we continued with the traditional Bingo game that seem to be always in the games list in GFSI's yearly gathering. And this time around Bella came in 2nd!haha...and aside to that..Thanks to my beloved Junney who also came in as 4th in place, who happened to let mi sign on her Bingo sheet under the category "Find someone who can dance"..and so as a result, I was being sabotaged (first time sabo) to dance in front of everyone on stage. To make it easier to pass through, rather then dancing alone on stage..i decided to get Darren (the MC for the night) to be my pole so I can just anyhow dance around and pass the whole thing..hahax! Thanks to Darren for his help! hahax..

    And right after the Bingo game came the yearly beer trashing game. And thanks to my level peoples...Bella got sabotaged for the second time to go for the competition. For the A10 level, Being Hwa and Swee Feng went up, for my level were Mr Norman and me, Senior's level were Huixian and Derrick, and Managerial level were Ms Kee and our newly appointed partner Boon Suan. And to cut the story short...the ultimate winner was Norman!! I wonder if the beer was Tiger (my most hated beer) cos' I totally wanna puke the moment the first gulp went into my mouth! Yuck...lolx..

    So after all the sabotages of the night, the night ended soon after. Most of the peeps left right after, while a few of us stayed back for some chilling session as well as photo taking session. The night scenery at KM8 is really nice..and super comfortable for relaxing and chilling. After some chit-chatting, Junney, Winnie, Wei Khim and me then took the A10 (Lawrence) car out of Sentosa to Vivocity and this ended the night for the GFSI gathering for this year.

    (Presenting the beloved babes of GFSI in my group...)

    (And here's the whole group from my batch that night...)

    Special thanks to Joshua, Joel, Ravern, Desiree and Sarah who have put in much effort for this event! I totally enjoyed the evening...^^

    Oh and some after gathering..went back to find Dar. And on the way to his house..Bella suddenly feel a little hungry after all the games and stuff...so I messaged Dar to ask if his house had any of my favourite Lotus Root so I can have for supper snack. When I reached Dar's house...I went straight to shower after requesting him to help me get rid of the lotus root skin...and this is what happened when I came out from shower...hahax...



    (Ahahax..my silly boy took the whole thing into his room cos' he was in the midst of watching his soccer match when I reached home..and he didn't even told me he wanted to watch his match..hahax)

    But still...I managed to eat my super big lotus root while watching TV. Had a relaxed night watching TV programs before going to bed. With a kiss on my forehead...Bella drift into her dreams...(-.-) snoozeeee through the weekend...

    No comments: