In three words, I can sum up everything I've learnt about life : It goes on - By Robert Frost
    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, November 10, 2008

    A one week rest~

    And so much for the 3 parts of updates (Part 1, Part 2 and Part 3)for the previous 2-3 weeks I had...now is down to my one week of leave starting from last Wednesday and ending tomorrow! Sobx...hahax..but oh well I enjoyed it and think I did had a good rest.

    Nope Bella didn't go overseas or anywhere special in particular...apart from the very haPpy Wednesday I spent last week (which happened to be the first day of my 1-week holiday)...with a good and fruitful start...I granted myself several days out of these 7 days some time to really stay home and rest. Well peak period is coming real soon...and with one of my foot already stepped into the peakie hole...I gathered I need plenty of rest to prepare myself for the war to come!!hahax...

    So Thurday and Friday were mostly resting @ home days, except for Thursday when I went over to Dar's place in the evening for some crabs..Yum Yum!!hahax...Apart from being able to sleep late and munching away while using my computer to spree around most of the time...Bella finally found some time to help out with some housework. Cleaned up my room, helped to clear and wash the dishes as well as the basin, take in the dry clothes and iron some clothes, wash my mummy's toilet etc. Phew!! Tired but satisfied! =)

    (Floral sundress!! - One of my newly bought piece...heh heh!)

    Then Saturday came. Woke up rather late as well...and finally dragged myself out of the house to Far East Plaza for my IPL Face Rejuvenation treatement. Yeah~~then after that went for some grocery and necessity shopping before going down to Dar's place!!Dar promised to let me have steamboat for dinner while we were chatting on MSN the night before...so the moment I reached Dar's place...it was steamboat buying time!!hahax...



    (Tom Yam soup in progress by Chef Yeo...)



    (Heh heh...Top Shell!)



    (My fav ingredients~~)



    (Steamy hottie potty!!)

    Had a uber full dinner...super haPpy! then Sunday came. Whole day was spent at Dar's place...eating again!!keke...we made us another "haPpy pot" from the remaining ingredients from last night's steamboat session! heex...sooooo nice!! Then back to sleep...and finally dinner at a Xin Hua Cze Char place with Dar's daddy before driving me home!

    And it was raining cats and dogs out there in the morning today...and so even after opening my eyes at around 11am, Bella gave in to the nice weather and went back to sleep all the way til 1250pm before finally deciding to get out of bed. Had some exercising session just now to sweat out...Can't help it anymore...cos Bella is putting way toooooooo much weight recently! Sobx...somebody bring my fats away!!hahax...and now...after putting the rice to cook, cut the vegetables and brought out the fish to defrost...it's time for some surfing time! =p

    Maybe I should go for some Jacuzzi session tomorrow. A pity I can't go for Sauna cos of the IPL I did on my face. It's down to one last day tomorrow before I've to step my other day into the peak. I must make full use of it!!hahax...Til more updates come...hope you guys are enjoying your week! *Smuacks*

    No comments: