In three words, I can sum up everything I've learnt about life : It goes on - By Robert Frost
    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, November 10, 2008

    (Part 3) "Nite of Champions"??

    31st October 2008 was my company's Dinner and Dance. It was held at Ritz Carlton, Millenia once again. And this year's theme was "Nite of Champions"...thus my post title. =p

    Given the theme, we were expected to dress up in sports/sporty wear. Most of us didn't have much intention to dress up initially, but with some emails circulation to boost the courage to get dressed up...ended up most of us did eventually turn up in something that is "somewhat" sportier then office wear...hahax...

    Here's some pics before the DND started...=)



    (Normie, me, Junnie and Hoe!)



    (Me and the all dressed up Normie!hahax...)

    And here's pics taken during dinner time...(^.^)



    (Me and pretty desiree~)



    (Me and Yujia!)



    (Junney, me, Yujia, Sarah and Khimmy!)



    (Me and my previous job engagement boss...lolx..)



    (Me and Teddy Bear!!!)



    (Kok Leong, Christian, me and Pendi!)

    After dinner...it was photo taking time outside the ballroom...heh heh...=p



    (The farnie group~)



    (Me and Teddy again!)




    (The GFSI Group!!!)

    Post DND activity?? - KTV!



    (Ravi, Des, Normie, Yogi, Beh and me!)

    And as per last year...we were stuck in the KTV room for uber long...Lolx and by 2am some of us were already drifting to Lala-land..hahax! Yogi Bear and me left at around 330am whilst the rest stayed till 4am before stepping out of the room. All in all...though tiring (given the fact that we had work during the day)...but it was still an enjoyable night! =)

    No comments: