In three words, I can sum up everything I've learnt about life : It goes on - By Robert Frost
    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, November 24, 2008

    Very nice + fruitful weekend spent!!Woohoo~

    (Babes at The Wine Company @ Dempsey)

    Last week was just full force working week for me, and this coming week's gonna be a even more tough one! But I'm glad I spent my weekend pampering myself! Heex...

    On Friday night, Bella went to find Dar right after work. Wasn't feeling very well cos my sensitive nose was intruded by the dust in the client's storeroom. No exaggerations, but my nose was really giving me a horrible time at work for the whole entire day! Still, I'm glad, in fact very very glad I got to meet up with my one of closest dance sister back in my junior college days! We haven't met for eons...in fact it might well be 5 years since we last met up! I'm so glad we are back in contact!!Yippie! Had a great talk with her, great catch up even though we haven't met for so long. Feels so good!

    Then back to my after work updates, as mentioned I went to find Dar at his house. Dar set up the dinner ready for me at around 630pm. Yep sounds early cos' we both plan to have a night running session later at night. After dinner, we rested well and by then my flu was slowly going away. Then after my TV session at 10pm, we got changed and went for our first night run together!! Thanks to Dar's encouragement that I finally took my first step of jogging in like 6 months?!?!?! hahax...lovin' the sweat out! So we agreed to have our night run every Friday night whenever possible! =p



    (The dinner Dar laid out!!heex...)



    (My beloved rice recipe!!hahax...)

    (We're ready for the night jog!!)

    Then Saturday came! Full day plan was ongoing! Cos' afternoon from 2pm to 5pm was scheduled for wine tasting session at Dempsey with Junney, Zanne (my current senior on job) and her friends! No discomfort though out of the six of us, me and Junney didn't know 3 of Zanne's friends cos they're all really friendly and funny! Love the company! And though we were rather late, the whole wine tasting session was good. Not so much that the wine itself was terrific, but at least worth the money and with the nice company of the babes, I conclude a good Saturday afternoon spent! heh heh...

    (The Wine Company @ Dempsey)



    (12 for 12 Tasting!)



    (Let the tasting start!)



    (Moi with some whites!Oooohh...)

    (The sausage platter to go with the white wines!)



    (Junney babe and me!!)



    (Ooohhh all mine!!hahax!)



    (Care to have some reds with me??=p)



    (Cheese platter to go with the Red wines!)



    (Me with pretty Junney and pretty Zanne!)



    (Left: Zanne and Cheryl)
    (Right: Cute Ariel and Zanne!)




    (In the glass!hahax...)



    (Cheerrrs..)

    Then right after our tasting session, Junney and me took a cab and headed down to Vivocity for the annual A10+A11 gathering session at Marche. Had some nice food and nice chatting time with my fellow A11 colleagues as well as the rather new A10s who just joined Deloitte at the later part of this year. It was around 9pm when we left the place...and right after that I went to find Dar!



    (Me with Junney and Darren + Christmas tree before going to Marche!)




    (Some random food we shared! Heex..)



    (Me and Mr. Shrek!)



    (Left: Yujia, Dickson, Beh and me!)
    (Right: Beh and me...)

    (Dickson, me and Winnie!)

    (Full force assistants!)

    And as my dinner at Marche was actually quite little due to some earlier food during the wine tasting, Dar prepared the uber nice noodles for me! Heh heh...I luurrrvvve eating the food Dar cooks for me! keke...=p...and probably it's due to the long day I had, and plus the 12 glasses of wine down into my tummy, Bella was feeling tired by 1230am. So I went to bed rather early. But cos' I fell asleep on Dar's bed, when he was ready to sleep, he helped to lay my bed for me. Felt so sweet when Dar kind of ask me to sleep on the comfy bed he laid for me and gave me 3 little kiss (on forehead, nose and lips =p) before I fell deep asleep once again.



    (Yummy noodles by Dar!!heex...)

    Then my whole Sunday was just simply spent at Dar's house chilling~ Oh and did I mention that Dar's mummy bought me a new orange juice machine!! Yippy I can have orange juice as and when I want at ease now!!Woohoo~~heex!Alrighty...tat's for all on my past weekend! *To the rest of this week of challenge at work...Good luck!!* (^.^)

    No comments: