In three words, I can sum up everything I've learnt about life : It goes on - By Robert Frost
    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, November 23, 2008

    Wednesday lunch^^

    Last Wednesday met up with Miss Xianie and Junney for lunch at TCC at the Raffles Exchange! Been quite some time since I last met up with Huixian, kinda miss her so jio her out for lunch...hehe!

    We waited uber long for the food though, but meanwhile had a great chat! Xianie was sweet enough to buy 2 Choco Locos from JCOs for me and Junney though ended up I took back both cos it was 2 doughnuts in a box and Junney was at some "open" space working so not too convenient to tag a bag into the office space at the client's. And I guess lunch time is never long enough when a few girls are gathered together...hahax! Endless conversations! =p Here are some pics we took...



    (Here's my lunch - Seafood Aglio Olio...erm but seriously it's nothing compared to my Dar's Garlic Prawn pasta =p)



    (Junney, me and Xianie!!)

    Anyways, lunch ended at around 2pm and we all went back to work. Looking forward to more meetups with Miss Xianie since it's much easier for me to meet Junney up! keke...anyways Bella had a great weekend spent! Stay tuned for my next post!!Woohoo~~

    No comments: