In three words, I can sum up everything I've learnt about life : It goes on - By Robert Frost
    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, November 7, 2008

    (Part 2) Pasta Fiesta!!!

    As promised in (Part 1), here's some continuation to (Part 2)!! and Ooooh yes...one of the very attractive thing that has been capturing my attention so much during the past 2 weeks is crazy pasta meals prepared by Dar Dar!!!

    I'm starting to lurrvee Mondays with lunch boxes prepared by Dar! Heex...Other then having pasta, I get to have soba lunch box too!!heh heh...

    It all started off with my request to have Dar cook creamy pasta for me on our 32nd month anniversary! But with loads and loads of other food obstructing us (*haha*) we had to push the pasta meal to sometime later. So then on one Sunday, Dar prepared the creamy mushroom and bacon pasta for me to bring to work on the next day for my lunch! Had it in office and the nice smell floated and flooded the office space that quite a few pple came to see what I was having! hahax...



    (Carbonara Pasta!!I like!!!)

    Then the next Monday was Soba set! keke...had it at client's place...very nice!! *no pics taken...oops!*

    And then came the white wine mushroom pasta! On a fateful Saturday, we went to the Supermarket and grabbed a bottle of white wine (picked by me of cos!hahax) and made ourselves dinner!!Yum Yum!!!And then came my request to have it for lunch on the coming Tuesday then...keke and I got it! =p



    (The bottle of white wine picked by me..cheap n good enough for cooking..=p)



    (Right: With white wine only...)
    (Left: After adding the cream...*drools*)



    (Final product! - presenting white wine mushroom n prawn pasta!)



    (My lunch box!!yumyum!)



    (Right: my big chef!)
    (Left: me lovin' my lunch box!!)

    Last week...Dar learnt a new dish! It's Dar and my favourite pasta!!Garlic Prawn Pasta from Coffeeclub!!Can you believe it? I have to say I lurrvvve Dar's version more then Coffeeclub's. Cos it's onion-free (Bella don't really like onions) and it's less oily too! Even after eating one whole big big serving...I still wanted more! Just like how I told Dar...I'm gonna say it here..It's funny how I never seem to know the feeling of a full stomach whenever I'm eating Dar's pasta! Uber delicious!



    (My favourite pasta now!! - Garlic Prawn Pasta!!Yummy!!!)

    I've yet to have the garlic prawn pasta in my newly bought lunch box so far!!*uh-hm* That's a hint to Dar i guess!!hahax...seriously how can I not grow fat with all the delicacies by Dar? But then again...Bella's not one who can resist good food! hahax...soooo "I m fat!"=p

    Anyways...stay tuned for (Part 3)!!heex...^^

    No comments: