In three words, I can sum up everything I've learnt about life : It goes on - By Robert Frost
    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, July 4, 2009

    Hello Doctor Fish + TGIF with Dar!

    I'm so glad I managed to get the day off from work on Friday! So Dar accompanied me for the day~It's been so long since I last spent a Friday with Dar!Whee~

    We woke up at around 2pm..and Dar cooked us the uber nice Anchovy capers with prawns pasta. This pasta dish is my favourite pasta dish now wor!!!



    (In the lift @ Dar's house~We're heading out!!)

    we proceeded to Marina Square to visit Kenko reflexology & spa to visit some Fish doctors!! Dar has never been to fish spa before...and since he had some blood clots on his feets due to his soccer, we thought it might be helpful! And true enough...it did helped a little! AS for me...this is my second fish spa session after my session with my babes @ Sentosa..and I'm totally lovin' it! Legs feel so smooth and nice after the fish bites!!heex~



    (The interior for the fish spa @ Kenko~)



    (Reached Kenko for our Fish Spa!)



    (So many fishes at my legs...though I still prefer the ones @ Sentosa cos' those are bigger and cuter!hahax..)



    (And here's Dar's first try with the fish doctors!)



    (Dar's leg vs my leg...diff? the Hair!!hahax...)



    (We're totally enjoying it!!)



    (Taken outside Kenko...the fall looks nice here right??hee..)

    After visiting the fish doctors, I went ahead to do some shopping for my daily necessities before we went to catch the movie "Transformers : Revenge of the Fallen"! And gosh I didn't know the movie was sooooo long...149 minutes!! But fortunately...it was a great movie and it didn't feel boring at all!!Nice show!



    (@ Marina Sq Golden Village...lovin the popcorns!!)



    (Transformers : Revenge of the Fallen - MUST watch!!!heh heh~)

    We had intially plan to have steamboat @ home after movies, but as the movie ended much later then we thought it would be, we decided to settle dinner outside instead. So in the end, we had our dinner @ New York New York since we haven't had any meals there for like the longest time! After a rather horrid experience of fatty pork ribs @ one of the New York New York branch, I was actually kinda disgusted by NY NY...but I have to say the meal @ NYNY on Friday night might change my mind to have more of my meals there! nice food for the night~



    (This is the menu that lured us to NYNY for dinner and tempted my mind!hahax~)



    (Outside NYNY @ City Link~)



    (Hmm and probably cos it's a Fri night...the place was really crowded and we got a little bored with all the waiting!!Look @ me..I'm on the verge of going crazy!!hahax...)



    (Left: My half rack roasted chicken with wedges...Nice!)
    (Right: Dar's Bacon Aglio Olio which Dar like...I personally prefer Dar's pasta anytime!hee...=p)



    (Our side dish...Fish dips with fries...Nice!!)



    (Cotton Candy to satisfy my sweet tooth after dinner~heh heh!!)

    Right after the heavy dinner, we went for some window shopping @ Raffles City before proceeding home~ TGIF cos I had a wonderful Friday to start my weekend!!! (^^) Hope u peeps have a wonderful weekend too!!

    No comments: