In three words, I can sum up everything I've learnt about life : It goes on - By Robert Frost
    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, September 1, 2009

    hAPpy 25th BirThday to AJC! + Some walking down the memory lane~



    (The ladies of the evening!)

    Apart from my Secondary School close friends, another group of close friend that I treasure a lot is that from my Junior College.

    College days pass my life really fast, but I'm glad I made really great friends there. Apart from those who study with me, are the ones who dance with me! Dancing really brings us together...and I really miss the days when we practise like crazy and get nervous and excited together behind the stage of Victoria Theatre!

    And just this past Saturday (29th Aug 2009), I finally stepped back into my JC (Anderson Junior College) after so long for her 25th Birthday Celebration. And I guess unlike most of the rest amongst those who went back, I didn't form tables with my classmates but instead, with my dance mates. I just totally miss the gals soooooo much!!



    (The crowd!AJ square was all packed with ex-AJcians!)

    Some of the alumni dancers did perform that evening, and looking at them perform made me so wanna start dancing again (T_T)



    (Simple buffet dinner~)



    (we were sitting at the back...so could only watch the dance through the projecting screen~But they were awesome as AlwaYs!!!)





    (All the pretties~)

    Dinner was nothing special...but it was really the company that mattered! Just for the 3-4 hours when we sat down together was enough to make my Saturday special and really nice! And so I wanna say I really miss all the schooling days! What a strong feeling of nostalgia overwhelming me~*spending a moment down my memory lane*

    Some old pecktures to reminisce with :



    (Full Dance Sync cheer on before performance!)





    (Pecktures of different dances~)



    (Full Dance Sync!)

    Some videos to share...first video : One of our last few dances with the alumni during my Uni days! Second video : The most memorable SYF dance during my JC days =) Very different style for both...but I love them all the same!





    And I agree that with the growing up process and increase in new commitments...many things can only be kept as memories...but I strongly believe these memories will be the treasures of my heart always!

    So of all...thank you to AJC for adding such angels into my life and I will always remember --- Non Mihi Solum (^^)


    No comments: