In three words, I can sum up everything I've learnt about life : It goes on - By Robert Frost
    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, July 27, 2008

    Post for the week~(21-27 July 2008)

    My past week has been a resumed work week for me...i.e. back to working at Client's place cos' I'm being booked on job once again! Hmm but fortunately this job is considered to be one of the best job around...keke! Went in for interim work back in May when I was really sick...and didn't really accomplished much work then...but now then I'm back in the Finals..trying hard to do more! Heex...

    Was supposed to start work at client's place (which happened to be at ORQ) on Monday..but due to sudden change of plans..we went in only on Tuesday. So Monday I went to catch a movie with two of my colleagues, Desiree and Yongjie, at Lido. We watched the show "Deception" which has been out for quite some time already. Hmm not bad for that show but nothing fantastic though...=p



    (The Movie poster for "Deception"...not a very fantastic show for me...)

    Then after which we proceeded to Far East Plaza for some tea session before Desiree and me headed to Suntec to meet Sarah. We waited for the stupid bus at Orchard for suuupppper long (cos' we thought it might be faster..but duh!). Sarah was entertaining herself inside La Senza while waiting for us to reach. I had intend to buy myself some strapless bra but no size...not just in that outlet but islandwide...Sobx! But nevertheless I bought myself some night wear while Sarah and Desiree also bought themselves some lingerie. Then after that they both went to gym while I proceeded home...=)



    (the place we had tea...the food there looks nice~ but I never tried cos' my tummy wasn't feeling very well...shall try the next time I'm there!!=p)

    Tuesday to Friday was all serious work days...but still I enjoyed the work week! Apart from going out for dinner with Dar's Mummy and Sis on Wednesday, and meeting my dearest Mingbao for lunchie on Thursday...nothing much went on during this work week. Had to rush back to office on Friday from client's place for some events meeting...and while I tot it was going to end before 7pm..the meeting dragged all the way till 830pm. Starving and tired...I went over to Dar's house instead of my home cos' there's a F4 & co outing later that night...



    (The nice office at my client's place~)



    (Bella at work! heex...)



    (Oh my tuesday lunchie was at Lau Pa Sat, after which me and my colleagues went to Coffee Bean for tea session...HOHOHO I had my ice blended pure chocolate..SLURP!)



    (My Subway Melt lunchie that I had for 2 straight days~)

    Dar prepared food while waiting for me...then after dinner it was some rest time before we went out with F4 & co at arounf 11pm plus. We first drove over to Bugis to pick Grace up cos' she didn't go home after work. Then after which we stopped by Outram area to discuss where to go next...as well as took some pics there..hahax..



    (On our way to pick up Grace at Bugis...)

    (F3+2...with Irene and Ben refusing to step out of the car!Arghh...)



    (I finally got Irene out of the car!)

    (Circle formation again...lolx...I wish Dar can stop his scary face expressions! Rahhh...)

    Then after much discussion they decided to go back to Serangoon area. But it was only half way back to Serangoon when Gavin & co (i.e. Irene, Gavin and Ben shared a car) informed us (i.e. Roy, Grace, Dar and me) that they decided to change direction and go over to Changi for some supper...




    (Food and eating time!...and the final damage...kekex!)



    (Random Pics...)



    (Me and Dar...)

    After supper, we then went over to Fisherman Village for some drinks to chill. By the time we reached there it was already around 230am...and we chatted all the way till around 4am before leaving the place...tired but happy~



    (At one of the pubs at Fisherman village area...think it's called Beach Culture if I'm not wrong...=p)



    (The drinks...)



    (and Dar and Roy...)

    And as for me...I was super tired once again...went back with Dar to his house! Bathe..eat some chicken fillet (cos' I grew hungry after all the talking..hahax) before going to bed! As usual, I slept till super late...was suppose to go to my colleague, Dickson's birthday party in the evening..but end up didn't managed to get there. Wasn't feeling at my best..so stayed on at Dar's house and rested. Dar whipped us (i.e. Dar's sis, me and himself) a simple meal for our dinner..before we settled down and watched some show on TV. A simple saturday passed me just like that...



    (Dar's cooking in progress...)



    (One of the end products...)



    (Ready to eat...our Saturday simple dinner...)

    And for today..woke up at around 1pm, ate brunch and some green bean soup...do some work that I brought home to do...and then came back home at around 4pm cos' Dar had to go for his soccer match at St Wilfred. Wonder how it's gonna be...Anyways..I'm now treating my face to some strawberry mask..gonna do up my nails later before getting myself for this coming week of training in office cos' I gotta reach at 830am every morning and leave only at 6pm in the evening everyday!!SObx...

    Shall update soon when I step into the week~ Take Care my dears~~(^^)

    No comments: