In three words, I can sum up everything I've learnt about life : It goes on - By Robert Frost
    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, June 21, 2008

    Saturday Food Fiesta


    (Pic of the day!Set off!!)

    Heex...continuing from my last post...Bella failed to visit the gym yesterday (Friday)...shall try harder =p!!and anyway my nails are nicely done once again after a super long break! keke...nice?



    (my newly done nails!nice?)

    As for today...Phew woke up on time this morning (despite my taking of medication for my skin itch which like I mentioned before...can cause mi to feel really drowsy for more then 12 hours!) when my Daddy shouted from outside my bedroom door and ask me if I wanted to go out so that he can give me a ride out. As tired and drowsy as I could ever felt, I still forced myself up cos' I don't want to have to walk out to the bus-stop that's all so far away from my house under the hot sun. Anyway, it was already 10am plus when Daddy woke me up...Dar and me agreed to meet at 11am. So up I was from my bed and dressed myself up.

    Reached Dar's house and waited for him before we headed out to SIM university first to get his school registration fees settled. Then...here's the moment I've been waiting for all week! We went to eat my beloved Zhi Bao Ji (Paper wrapped chicken) that I mentioned in my blog before but didn't show much pics! Only the two of us...we ordered 18 packs of Zhi bao ji plus a 2 person serving Fried rice, downed with a big pot of Chinese tea, totally to around SGD28...Perfect!!! Each of us ate 9 packs of zhi bao ji...so delicious! I simply lurrveee it so much...heex!



    (Union Farm Zhi Bao Ji...thumbs up!!)



    (Some cabbage for a start? Dar don't like it...hahax)



    (Yeah~~the delicious Zhi bao ji!!18 packs for SGD17.50)



    (Me and the uber nice chicken)



    (All cleared!)



    (The view from our seats...so kampong feeling...felt like we're in Malaysia or something...heex)



    (Full and satisfied!)

    Then after our rather heavy brunch, we proceeded to Queensway shopping centre cos' Dar needed to get some of his soccer stuff as well as get his team's jerseys deposit that he paid sometime ago but later fail to receive his jerseys due to cancelled shipment. Anyway there at Queensway...Bella bought a cuppa of Honey Milk Bubble Tea...but it was sooooo sweet! Humph...but nevertheless I finished all the pearls! Hahax...then Dar's friend came and joined us cos' he wanted to buy some stuff too! After much walking, we finally settled down for some drinks. Dar and his fren had the Katong Laksa there whereas I had only some Teh Limau (cos' the pearls in my stomach is still making me feel full).

    After the foot rest, Dar accompanied me to IKEA cos' I wanted to get myself a new bed as the one I had at home is giving me some back problems. Saw a couple that I like...but still in the process of considering. Shall think through and go back soon...heex!



    (Quite like this...very comfy!)



    (Or this? The bottom part of the bed has compartments...can store things...hmm...)

    Decided to go back home after leaving IKEA so we took bus 100, but only to realised that the ride is gonna take too long. So we alighted at Harbourfront to switch to train. And since we're already at Harbourfront, Dar suggested we stop by the hawker centre opposite Harborfront to have the famous Oyster Omelette and Fried Prawn noodles there...and as usual the foody mouth of mine would always gladly accept the idea! hahax...so we went and ordered the food...and of course in the uber duper hot weather today...we topped the food list with some sugarcane juice! I personally felt the standard of the oyster omelette and fried prawn noodles dropped as compared to the last time we visited the stall. But still...Dar finished up all the food! =p




    (The Fried Prawn Noodles and Oyster Omelette!)

    Took train home after our meal...super full! We agreed that we probably can skip dinner tonight. Reached home in quite a short time...had a bath and watched some television programme. Then suddenly my mouth got itchy cravings again! hahax...some Japanese seaweed nuts and soya dumplings seemed like the right stuff to satisfy my cravings...so I went down and bought them!!heex...finally...some hot and chewy soya dumplings for me!Yeah~~




    (Heex...delicious...look!!the filling oozes out!Yummy...=p)

    And here I am now...with my Japanese seaweed nuts (something that Bella's been superly addicted to recently...been having it everyday these days...and it even cost me a visit to the dentist yesterday evening cos' part of my tooth filling came off due to the nuts=p)...blogging as I eat the nuts non-stop...somebody help me from this crazy nut addiction! hahax...tonight staying over at Dar's home so I can sleep with the nicey comforter that Dar's mummy prepared for me! heh heh...hmm gonna have supper Dar prepared for us and sleepz! Promoting eating and sleeping lifestyle!!hahax...=)




    (Yummy noodles by Dar...heex^^)

    Gotta sleep and preserve energy cos' tomorrow Dar having another of his Sunday soccer match...Gonna support TEAM FATA!! I go eat liaoz...*Fatty Bom Bom walking down the street* =p

    No comments: