In three words, I can sum up everything I've learnt about life : It goes on - By Robert Frost
    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, March 12, 2010

    DT CNY steamboat + drinks!

    Ever since I changed my job, I haven't really meet up with quite a few of my DT ex-colleagues...and to be frank...I seriously miss their company! All that crappiness and after work drinks together!!

    So just for some post CNY gathering, we had steamboat @ the Le Le pot @ Seng Poh road. This steamboat place has got quite a few good forum reviews and though I feel the chilli and ingredients provided for the steamboat is quite normal, the soup base is something I feel is worth the visit if you're someone who loves to drink soup a lot! Amongst the few we tried, the crysanthemen pork rib soup taste nice..and of course not forgetting the sichuan hot and spicy soup! Yums~




    (Just some random pecktures @ Le Le pot!)

    After steamboat, we went over to Clarke quay area to find Norman since he's there with his rugby mates for drinks! We settled down for some random bar for some drinks. Was really nice catching up with each other's lives and of course, not forgetting the tons of crap as usual when we have Norman and Ravern around especially! *Duh* =p





    (Us all!)

    And yippie we're so gonna have another session @ Fiv δΊ” @ Hitachi Tower sometime on the last week of March for more chill-out together!! Missing them already~La La LAaaa! (^^)

    No comments: