In three words, I can sum up everything I've learnt about life : It goes on - By Robert Frost
    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, March 27, 2010

    First drinking + KTV session with my new colleagues~



    (@ Molly's)

    Just recently, a few of my London bosses came over to Singapore office. And apart from some lunch and dinner with them, we also went for a drinking session with them just before they went back to London.

    Though the intended location was Penny Black, due to the stupid heavy rain, we went over to Molly's instead~ It's my first time there and I'm quite glad to be there. Food's not bad and quite cosy for chit-chats too!!



    (London mate with moi boss~)

    My colleagues and I left shortly cos' we had arranged to have a KTV session together while the bosses stayed and continue with their drinking session~

    KTV session that night was at the ten-dollar KTV @ Chinatown area. A few of my colleagues were already there cos' they didn't want to join for drinks. It's the first time we went singing together and it was really nice to be able to spend some time together after working hours.






    (My teammates~)

    After the singing session, Lydia and me left for home first while the rest carried on with their supper. Great friday night spent to start a weekend~*happy*

    No comments: