In three words, I can sum up everything I've learnt about life : It goes on - By Robert Frost
    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, March 18, 2010

    Mini Old School dinner + KTV!



    (6 of us!)

    I met up with some of my Secondary school mates for dinner and KTV session last Friday 12, March 2010! Haven't been able to meet up with some of them for super long though I do meet up with the girls really often...and so it was really a good time to gather! =)

    As some of them could only meet us after their work, the rest of us met up first for dinner @ Watami @ the Central.




    (Just some of the food we ordered~)



    (Unglam?? hurhur...Irene's so gonna kill me for posting this! (@_@)



    (Me and Xiaowan~)



    (Jason and Irene~)



    (Us outside Watami after our dinner!)

    After dinner, we walked over to Liang Court's Partyworld for our KTV session! And it's nice singing together again~Though it was just a mere 4 hours, I really enjoyed myself with them!

    We also went for dinner along circular road after our singing session for some supper and chit-chatting (or rather...more like gossiping!) LOL! And the night ended @ around 3-4am...Hope there'll be another similar session again! *hApPy*


    1 comment:

    Anonymous said...
    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.