In three words, I can sum up everything I've learnt about life : It goes on - By Robert Frost
    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, March 20, 2010

    First Post-Year end celebration with my new colleagues~



    (Jurong Bird Park!)

    Following the end of our Dec month end closing, my department had a post-year end celebration with out boss to Jurong Bird Park! Most of us couldn't even remember when was our last visit to this place! =x




    (The first batch to reach! =p)



    (Spent some time for Ben and Jerry's first before we started our tour!)

    The place has changed quite a fair bit from what was left in my last impression of the place, though the performances still look quite the same. Nevertheless, it still attracted our attention throughout the whole entire show!




    (Here's us @ our first performance for the day!)



    (Find this parrot show familiar??=p)

    We proceeded after the show to the owls! I seriously didn't know there're so many types of owls and that they actually look mysteriously beautiful in all the darkness!



    (Here's the owl @ the entrance...but a fake one!hurhur~)



    (2 of the most beautiful owls I manage to take shots of!)

    We even went for some birds feeding session too, but just that I was too busy feeding the birds and didn't had time to take photos~



    (Our boss well-liked by the birds~)




    (Bridge in the enclosed birds~)



    (Me and 2 Adelines in the tram~)

    Anyways, not forgetting some of the other bird species we visited as follows:



    (Erm...pardon the poor quality shot of these penguins!=p)




    (Us with happy feet characters!)



    (Flamingos~)






    (Beauties of the sky~)



    (Tall beauties, particularly the left one! her feathers are really beautiful!!!)



    (and i really lurrvveee this beauty!)

    Oh and not forgetting that there is a man-made waterfall @ Jurong Bird Park and it sure attracted my attention since this man-made Waterfall was not around during my zillion years ago visit! hurhur~



    (Waterfall @ Jurong Bird Park!)

    The whole tour was really enjoyable and being my first outing with my new colleagues, I hope more will come! *LOve*

    No comments: