In three words, I can sum up everything I've learnt about life : It goes on - By Robert Frost
    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, March 1, 2010

    my belated 25th bdae celebration w my JC mates~



    (Us! I heart them loads~)

    Been such a long time since I last met up with my JC mates! And this time round, we took the chance to meet up while they celebrated my belated birthday for me on the 17th Feb 2010!~

    We went to the Timbre @ Substation for some dinner together! Really love the company and the pizzas there! And of course, not forgetting some drinks to go along the chit-chatting and pizzas~



    (Triple mushroom pizza and the roast duck pizza! I lurrveee the roast duck one alottt!!Yums~)



    (And it's toast to my 25th birthday~)



    (My most beloved Bok!)






    (Camwhore~=p)



    (The 3 of us again!! *luurrvves!*)



    (Cheok, me and Bok!)



    (Giant ZW, me, Bok and TJ!)

    And though the meetup session only lasted around 4 hours, I really enjoyed the time spent with the 4 of them! *Luurrveees* We updated each other of our love lives, our work lives and everything under the moon~ (^^)

    Will always miss them! =) And oh I'm missing the roast duck pizza and boost @ the Timbre already! *drools* I'm gonna go there again soon!!!


    No comments: