In three words, I can sum up everything I've learnt about life : It goes on - By Robert Frost
    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, March 29, 2010

    M1 Home Broadband~

    Dar and me went to the recent IT show @ Suntec Convention Hall. The whole convention hall was soooo packed!!!

    We had our brunch @ Crystal Jade La Mian Xiao Long Bao before we went for the IT show~ the spicy dumplings taste really good!



    (Us~)




    (Food!!!)

    As we had to hurry back home to celebrate my mummy's birthday, we went straight to the IT show after our brunch! and gosh...the crowd can really kill! We went to apply for M1 broadband cos both of us just can't stand starhub's crawling internet speed anymore!



    (Crazy crowd)

    Seriously, I don't understand the crowd. I don't believe EVERY single person there is there cos they have something to buy...because it's not as if everything's free! Hmm...if not for a specific purpose, this is one place I'll not go on random! *bleah* =p

    But still...happy I got myself a faster broadband now! Thanks Dar!! (^^)

    No comments: