In three words, I can sum up everything I've learnt about life : It goes on - By Robert Frost
    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, March 10, 2010

    haPpY 49th Month Anniversary!~



    (Lovey~*hugs*)

    And it's hAPpy 49th mOnth anniversary to us!

    It felt like yesterday I just passed our first year anniversary by boat quay...and along the way while we've been through quite a few hurdles, but I'm so glad we've made it through it all...I love you Dar!

    And our 49th month anniversary just passed on 5th March 2010. Fortunately on this month, I was able to finish my work early and finally, we manage to go for dinner together @ night! I rushed over to meet Dar @ his house right after work, thinking that we would most probably buy back dinner and eat it together, but to my surprise, Dar brought me to a place near our old Secondary school, a place he saw while jogging and he wanted to bring me to! =)




    (BUONO!)

    Stepping in with much smiles on my face, I love the ambience of the place! There was quite some crowd there for dinner as well. And seems like the place is rather famous for the pizza there.



    (Looking through the menu! and seems like there's some fat buffet going on some weekdays too~)



    (Love!)

    However, Dar and me chose to have pastas instead...which..was quite a bad choice! Cos the pastas took 1 hours to be served and the pastas really taste lousy compared to those cooked by Dar...=(




    (Food for the night...looks alright? but...not up to our standard...)

    While we're quite disappointed with the food, we still enjoyed each other's company and the random topics that kept our dinner enjoyable! We had a little walk after dinner before going back home...and that summed up our 49th month of togetherness!

    And as for Buono, I've also decided to give it the benefit of doubt that it might serve tasty pizzas...so I'll definitely be back at least one more time! This time round...with some red wine perhaps! =p

    To Dar: Thank you for always finding out nice places for both of us, especially when u're in the midst of mugging! Love u loads!!! (^^)

    No comments: