In three words, I can sum up everything I've learnt about life : It goes on - By Robert Frost
    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, May 8, 2010

    First ever Chocolate making session~



    (The rochers, or rather the almond chocolates top the list!!)

    I went for my first ever Chocolate making session with a few of my colleagues just this past Friday. It was really something to look forward to, especially when the main reason for me to go for it is cos' Friday was the day when Dar would have finished his 3rd paper in a row and he can have a small break before his last paper on Tuesday. So i thought it would be nice to attend some lesson and bring him a little something that I made with my own hands and effort~

    Class started after work and it was really interesting. Not a minute of boredom in the 2.5 hours class!



    (Some essentials~)

    We made 4 different types of chocolates - cereal chocolates, granache, coconut truffles and rochers! And the top rated one goes to rochers!!!




    (The ones with colourful toppings is cereal white chocolates and the fluffy white ones are the coconut truffles!!)



    (Here's the granache, or rather green tea dark chocolate truffles!)



    (Some final wrappings to complete my gift for Dar!)

    And I have to say, it was a great way to start my weekend...some really nice skill to take up on a Friday evening! Totally enjoyed myself and I'm seeing myself doing more chocolates in the days to come already!!

    No comments: