In three words, I can sum up everything I've learnt about life : It goes on - By Robert Frost
    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, May 23, 2010

    Long awaited break!! - Day 3 and Day 4



    (Agro Beach lovely morning sight!)

    Day 3 started with Dar and me waking up and going off to Bedok Interchange for his favourite Lor Mee! We seem to never fail having that for breakfast before we set off to Bintan everytime.

    After the delicious Lor Mee breakfast, we took a bus to Tanah Merah Ferry Terminal to take the ferry over to Bintan! Weather was sunny good that day...and though we saw a little rain when we reached Tanjong Pinang, the sun smiled at us again when we reached Agro Beach resort!! Huhoo~



    (In the ferry~)

    We requested for the room which we stayed in the first time we went to Agro Beach...cos we totally love the view from the room~






    (Love the scenery!)

    Upon reaching the resort and checking into our room, we went straight to their restaurant for a little munch to replenish our energy for a swim~




    (Scenery @ the restaurant~)



    (Us while waiting for our food~)



    (Dar's fav pic of the trip! xbleahx)




    (free welcome honeydew drink and the uber nice fried noodles!)

    And this was the fried noodles which I ordered which Dar find so much tastier over his chicken burger that he can't wait to have it for the next meal!=p

    After our short munch, we went for a swim in the comfy pool before I went off to a Traditional Javanese session (which consist of Jacuzzi, a lulur body scrub, traditional Javanese massage and body bath) while Dar went for a nourishing facial session~




    (Bella hearts Spa!!)

    As usual, after the 2.5 hours spa, Dar came over to meet me for dinner @ the Sun Moon Restuarant! We totally love the crabs there and so it's a must have whenever we're there~



    (Taken by a friendly staff there~)






    (The black pepper and chilli crabs still taste nice, but the other 2 dishes have obviously dropped in standard!)

    A stroll back to hotel kinda summed up Day 3 of my leave as we were both feeling tired that night and went back to our room and turned in early~

    We were awaken by a morning call by the resort staff on Day 4 half an hour before our breakfast buffet time ends at 10am. Breakfast was quite a spread and really filling! And Dar finally manage to have a plate of the fried noodles he's been craving for all to himself!



    (Us freshly stepped out of our room!)






    (Our breakfast!)

    And I don't understand myself, but even after so many visits to Agro Beach, I'm still awed by the lovely scenery in the morning whenever the sea water subsides and leaves the seabed bare to our eyes!






    (The lovely seabed~)




    (Us with the lovely sight!)

    With just 1 last hour before we checked out, we decided to take a final dip into the pool to enjoy the lovely weather and scenery!!



    (The tanner and the swimmer! =p)




    (I'm loving the pool and the breath-taking sight!)

    Back in the room for the final half an hour, there I am emo-ing and enjoying the awesome sight after my shower! I still remember the hug Dar and I had before we left the room~



    (Me emo-ing and cherishing the last 0.5 hr in the room~=p)

    I'm so looking forward to the next trip there already! And thanks to Dar for accompanying me to my spa trip! *lurrveeey luurrveees*

    No comments: