In three words, I can sum up everything I've learnt about life : It goes on - By Robert Frost
    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, May 25, 2010

    I won Bod eye serum! Lucky me~~~



    (The Certified Organic anti-aging eye serum)

    If you still remember my "Bella's Love" posts, you'd probably remember me mentioning about my love for Bod products!

    And guess my loyalty and love for it paid off, my heartfelt testimonial that I wrote in for one of it's promotion was selected as a winning entry and it won me a new bottle of the anti-aging eye serum worth SGD68..and I have to say it has come in to me at the prefect time since my current bottle is depleting!



    (Here's my parcel!)



    (The letter~)

    Besides the eye serum, I'm also using the white tea cleansing gel, toner, facial exfoliant and their body butter! I'm so gonna lay hands on their shampoo and conditioner next!



    (Here's the awesome cleansing gel I found! suitable esp for sensitive skin cos the gel feels so gentle on skin!)



    (And the hydrosol toner! perfect match to the cleansing gel!)

    So lovin' their products cos' it really has great soothing and therapeutic effects cos pf its essential oil content! If you haven't tried it, I highly recommend you give it a try!

    *haPpy and beaming with joy*

    No comments: