In three words, I can sum up everything I've learnt about life : It goes on - By Robert Frost
    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, May 30, 2010

    Long awaited break!! - Day 5 and Day 6

    Day 5 and 6 of my leave is really just simple days of relaxation well spent before my Hong Kong trip~

    Day 5 was on a Saturday. Dar and me woke up and we tried making some pancakes for our brunch for the first time!! Was lacking on some maple syrup though...but still...it was tasty!! More pancakes for me plssss =)



    (Yums! We were so excited when we were making our first pancake! LOL)

    After brunch, Dar accompanied me down to the Her World Glasshouse located at Bugis Junction so I can apply for the annual subscription! Oh and we had our lunch @ some noodle eatery @ Bugis Junction Basement too!



    (Us waiting for our food!)

    We visited Cold Storage too cos Dar is "scheduled" to cook us some really nice anchovy pasta with my favourite brussel sprouts!!! *Lalalalala*



    (Dar meticulously prepared the ingredients before he started cooking~)



    (Entrée~)



    (*Drools*)

    And the pasta summed up my Day 5! Day 6, being a typical Sunday, started off with Dar going for his morning soccer while I slept in till around 1-2pm~ And that's not all cos Dar came home that afternoon and surprised me with a bag of steamboat ingredients!!! We seldom have steamboat on a Sunday afternoon for our brunch..so it was indeed a pleasant surprise for me!! *grinz* (No peektures though!)

    Night time Dar came over to my house to eat my Daddy's Sunday cooked food! He downed his 1,2,3 bowls of rice as usual, kept me company for a while before he hugged his big belly and went home for rest! hurhur~

    Nicey nice weekend with no pressures of working on the next day! That Sunday I finally got to stay up till 3am watching my pipi.cn!!



    (My current Hong Kong drama series addiction now!)

    *lurrvvfffeessss*lurrvvfffeessss*lurrvvfffeessss*

    No comments: