In three words, I can sum up everything I've learnt about life : It goes on - By Robert Frost
    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, May 31, 2010

    Long awaited break!! - Day 7 and Day 8

    How can my long break not include some beauty grooming session right?

    So on Day 7, it was rebonding time for my hair and pedicure session! And phew, just the rebonding of my hair already took the whole of my Monday afternoon! And since I didn't have my breakfast and lunch before I went to do my hair, my hunger ended my persistence to sit through to dye my hair as well...so I left to grab a little bite before going for my pedicure~



    (Moi fat feet! hurhur~ but i'm lovin' the uber dark purple colour!)

    After all the beauty treats, it was time to meet up with Xiaowan and her bf, Ben, for dinner @ Cineleisure Billy bombers!



    (Slurp! And how can I possibly not have my chocolate milk shake when I'm @ Billy Bombers!)

    And of course, after dinner, Fang came over to join us for the SGD8 Kbox promotion again! It was a nice singing session together! =)

    On Day 8, I went back to have my hair dyed! And I totally agree a darker colour really helps to make the hair look healthier! After hair dye session, I hurried back home to pack my luggage for my trip on the next day!

    Totally happy for my Hong Kong trip! And now that I'm back from the trip, stay tuned for my next post on my Hong Kong trip!!! Huhoo~

    No comments: