In three words, I can sum up everything I've learnt about life : It goes on - By Robert Frost
    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, May 22, 2010

    Long awaited break!! - Day 1 and Day 2

    And yes finally!!! My long awaited break is finally here...my leave starts on the past Tuesday (18th May 2010) to the end of this month (i.e 31st May 2010)!!! It's actually my compliance leave...and since I'm gonna have this leave anyway, I shall make full use of this time!!

    So on Day 1 of my leave, I slept quite like a log till around noon time and then waking up with a slow pace life of treating myself to some brunch and lazy afternoon television session before stepping out of home for my b.wax @ Blush! Mad weather that day made me sweat in the train and then when I finally reached somerset, it was raining! Weather these days really lead you out of your house unprepared! So in the end, I had to run all the way to Orchard Plaza since I was already late for my appointment.

    After treating myself to b.wax, I was still early for my appointment with Fang. So i decided to settle down @ the TCC outside Centrepoint for a cuppa hot chocolate and classic marble cheese cake after I grabbed hold of the May issue of Her world~




    (Yummy~)

    I totally miss the days when I can sit down in the cafe and have all the time to myself, browsing through magazines or a nice book with my hot drink and some desserts! In short, I'm just someone who really sees a need to pamper myself...albeit a little too often I feel such a need at times~ =p

    Fang came over to meet me after her work ended and we quickly went through the timeline I drew up for her BIG day. We went to take a look @ a couple of hotels before we went over to ION for dinner with Xiaowan and her beloved Ben Sim since they happened to be in town too~ Dinner was @ Fish & co and I seriously find their seafood platter quite a nice dinner to have!

    And not to forget the SGD8 nett anniversary promotion Kbox is having, the 4 of us headed down to Cineleisure Kbox for some singing session till late~ and that summed up my 1st day of leave!! *satisfied and happy!*



    (Here's about the promotion if you still have no idea about what you're missing!!)

    Day 2 was just a simple day starting with some swimming with Dar after we woke up, then prata brunch together before we went and hide @ home till evening when we went out with Dar's mummy and sister for dinner in town. This, includes some shopping sprees @ La Senza with Dar's sister and her friend~huhoo~I bought myself after of their Nubra! Totally awesome! *I love La Senza*

    More of my leave for Day 3 and 4 in my greatly missed Agro Beach in Bintan coming up!!!



    (Preview!! Isn't this awesome?)

    I'm Loving my break!!!

    No comments: