In three words, I can sum up everything I've learnt about life : It goes on - By Robert Frost
    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, March 14, 2014

    Happy Monthsary Dinner~

    So this post is gonna be a combination about our recent monthsary dinner together as well as a recommendation I would like to make for some awesome food!

    This is actually our second visit to this place (Trattoria Bonissima Italian Restaurant) and as to what really brought us back here...it has got to be their signature pizza - Bonissima Pizza (which has Mozarella, Roma Tomatoes, Onion, Roast Beef, Rocket, Parmesan Cheese and Truffle Oil!)...YUMMILICIOUS! We both heart this pizza! If you love roast beef and if you love pizza...you have to try this! Some pics to share...and FYI I'm combining pics that I've taken from both our visit just to add to the variety...

     

    (THE Bonissima Pizza~)


    (Pesto seafood pasta~)


    (The Squid Ink Pasta~)


    (And of cos...some wine to go with the food! They serve pretty nice wine as well~)

    I guess 2 visits will definitely not be enough for us. Definitely looking forward to the 3rd visit there! :D

    Then to side track back to our recent monthsary, apart from dinner, we went for movie as well. But it was a horrendous one I have to say. We went to watch the Monkey King after knowing that one of my fav actor Donnie Yen acted in it. But seriously, 5 mins into the show, we were both filled with regrets! LOL...horrendous horrendous show! Donnie Yen...why u act in the show? LOL! After the show, both of us were both amused and angry for having spent 2 hours of our time on this show. *faints*

    But oh well...I get it...it's still more about spending time together off our schedule that's important. *Happy Monthsary*

    No comments: