In three words, I can sum up everything I've learnt about life : It goes on - By Robert Frost
    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, March 12, 2014

    Staycation at St Regis with the ladies~

    Not too long ago, I had a staycation with some of my girlfriends @ St Regis Singapore. We had booked the Lady Astor Suite since this suite has got 2 double beds. 

    Bern had to go for lasik review that day, so I only met the gals at 3pm at the hotel for check-in. Perhaps cos I just got back from W Resort @ Bali, given the price we paid for the Lady Astor Suite, I actually felt a little disappointed cos' it was so much smaller relatively. But then I know can't really compare it that way given the space constraint in Singapore.


    (Our 2 double beds~ As a side note, I've always loved the beds of hotels under Starwood Group~)


    (Some pics of the bathroom~)


    (My drink for the night~Cheap and quite nice one~)

    Nevertheless, the service was prompt by our personal butler. Nothing much, just dinner together and then back to the hotel for some chat and games~


    (Me and Fang~)


    (Haha...late night game to keep us from getting poor after a few games of poker~ :p)


    (Haha...Irene still watching show on her phone while we all zzz)

    Next morning, some of the peeps had some chill time by the pool but as for me, no swimming for awhile after Bali cos my skin was getting really dry and tanned.I left earlier then the rest cos' I had a golf game in the afternoon. I guess though it was a really short staycation, but being able to take time off to spend time with my long-time girlies once in a while feels really nice. Perhaps an overseas trip with them next. :)

    P.S: though I just went Hong Kong last December, but somehow I am looking forward to my next Hong Kong-Macau trip with my mum in April. I hope it's still chilly there~

    No comments: