In three words, I can sum up everything I've learnt about life : It goes on - By Robert Frost
    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, March 9, 2014

    My little date with Bao Bao~

    This lady is definitely not a new face to my blog...Ms Wee! LOL...after I got back from Bali, met up with Mingbao for a belated birthday dinner at East8 located at Grand Park City Hotel. It's my second time heading to here for drinks and tapas. Cozy little place in City Hall~

     
    (So sweet of them to write this on the wine bottle at the table~)

     
    (Pretty Bao and me~)
     
    And one thing I have to really give credit for this place is their cocktails. I'm not a cocktail lover and most of the time I would just go for wine...but this place, whenever I'm here, I would want to try the different cocktails they make. So far, after trying 3-4 of their cocktail, none of it had got me disappointed yet though :p *thumbs up*
     
     
    (Yummilicious cocktails~)

     
    (Tapas~ the beef and the truffle fries are my favs out of them all!)
     
     
    (Happy belated birthday to me~)

    Loving as always to have casual catch up session with Mingbao, time zoom pass pretty fast that night. Thanks for the mini belated birthday celebration and the gift you got for me babe! *blessed*

    No comments: