In three words, I can sum up everything I've learnt about life : It goes on - By Robert Frost
    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, March 7, 2014

    Trip to Bali - W Retreat and Spa! - Day 5! *The Final Day!*

    Day 5 was really nothing much, except to wake up and enjoy W's sumptuous breakfast spread once more and just chill pill all the way~~~


    (Oh one thing I didn't mention...everytime we step in for brekkie, we get to choose a cup we would like to use for the day! They have a wide selection of cups! LOL)


    (Beef Udon and Wanton noodles! LOL..yes these are included in the breakfast list as well!)


    (Some breakfast thingy with salmon..:P)


    (This avocado with papaya mix juice that was one of their new creations was served for our tasting...I kinda like the combination~)

     

    (Me taking a chill pill gazing into the pool and sea~)

    After breakfast, we finally, after so many days of stay, decided to step out to the beach and have a little stroll. The sea was just lovely and the waves that morning was just right to not frighten me off. LOL...and oh there was this stall that sells really lovely seashells. Was quite tempted to bring one back home but then laziness took over! haha...


    (Love~)


    (Bern strolling~ ;p)

    After the stroll, it was pretty much time for us to check out and head to the airport. I was feeling a little down over the fact that we had to leave such a lovely place...and also cos' I had to leave behind my first bouquet of flowers from Bern :(""...


    (Bye bye my lovely flowers...i love u~)

    But Bern seeing my sad face told me off..haha...cos he said I should not be sad...cos we're going home...That kinda make sense! Afterall, holidays are meant to make us happier! *grinz* And I'll definitely look forward to my next holiday...hopefully soonnnnn! 

    No comments: