In three words, I can sum up everything I've learnt about life : It goes on - By Robert Frost
    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, March 13, 2014

    Why so hard to lose weight?!


    I finally understand why my dance seniors use to tell me that once a woman steps into the late twenties, it's really hard to maintain the weight. I...FINALLY...GET...IT! Gawddd...

    And so....I have this plan to at least just lose 3 kg by 15th May 2014! A resolution that was give birth on my birthday this year. LOL...I've been hitting the gym rather vigorously recently, with my visits to gym being mainly for Hot Yoga and Zumba classes. But with just 63 days left to my personal deadline...I'm still at where I was with no weight loss YET! ZOMG!

    I guess it's really got to do with my diet. I just find it sooooo freaking hard to resist to food temptations. Once I have a craving, I erm...yes...CRAVEEE for it until that particular food gets into my mouth! :( How to lose weight like that?!?!?!

    Oh well...let's see. I hope by having this random post here, it can somehow help me to stay more determined. Do drop me some notes of encouragement if anyone happens to pop by and read this! LOL...Afterall, they say encouragement helps one is trying to lose weight. :p

    Till then, I shall not give up and go for more classes! Wish me luck! :D

    (*Image from Google / Beautyinfozone)

    No comments: