In three words, I can sum up everything I've learnt about life : It goes on - By Robert Frost
    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, July 17, 2008

    Buffet at Grand Copthorne Hotel

    Yesterday Bella went for Buffet at Grand Copthorne Hotel with Dar and his Sis and Mummy! It's my first time there for the Buffet...personally felt the food variety was not quite enough for me...Heex! But still the dessert section was just enough to satisfy me...No need for words...here are the pics taken!

    (The surrounding taken at random...)




    (Urmps...Dar's Oyster Feast!!these are just part of them...@.@)




    (I ate some califonia sushi and cold prawns...but nothing satisfies my palate like the mousse and sweety loves!=p)



    (Here's me with my strawberry mousse...Yummy!)

    (Dar and me...)



    (Left: Dar's sis and mummy...)
    (Right: Dar's mummy and him...)

    (Dar sis, mummy and him...)

    (Dar, me and his sis...)

    (Finally...all of us!heex...)

    And we left the place super full...farnie thing is I seriously didn't eat a lot...anyways...we then took a cabbie home. And I feel so much better now cos' I went to gym with two of my other female colleagues today for the Hot Yoga class as well as the steam room...at least it took come guilt away from me from all the eating recently..hahax!=p

    And to all my beloved readers who showed concern regarding my skin itch lately...I went to see a doctor today already. Was given a one day Medical Leave for tomorrow as well as 20 tablets (requested non-drowsy specifically) to help me tide through my itchy moments. Doctor says there really isn't a way to cure it but to rely on the medication whenever the itch comes back...Sobx! Am I ill-fated or what? Lolx...oh well at least I have you guys to show concern and make me feel more comforted...Thanks peeps! Lurrrveee you guys...especially my Dar..=p! Tataz...^^




























    No comments: