In three words, I can sum up everything I've learnt about life : It goes on - By Robert Frost
    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, July 11, 2008

    Gathering with my Babes...

    (First shot!)
    (Spot my newly cut fringe~I still think it's too short and I look like a nerdy~~Sobx!)

    Yesterday I met up with some of my most beloved secondary school babes in the evening. Though we were suppose to meet at 7pm, all of us reached there late due to various reasons...lolx...

    Lifang, Irene and me walked over to New York New York at Citylink without Xiaowan cos' she was still on her way, and plus the fact that Lifang and me were starving...we decided to go over and find seats first!

    Upon finding ourselves a comfortable seat, we immediately looked through the Menu and placed our orders while waiting for Miss Neo (Xiaowan) to arrive. I was looking forward to my spare ribs with pasta, but only to sit before my dish in great disappointment when it arrived!!Sobx...alright I know the few ladies are going to say I'm complaining again...but it's really disappointing!!They used to serve with baby ribs for this dish...but now they serve with 2 fatty big ribs!!Argh...after eating, I actually feel quite sick of it! I wonder if this is the case for other branches as well..hopefully not! Anyways...while we're in the midst of our eating, Miss Neo finally reached! Lolx...



    (Irene's Roast Chicken with Penne)



    (My Spare Ribs Pasta)



    (Fang's half roast Chicken)
    (Miss Neo ordered almost the same except it's cheesy chicken...forget take pic..=p)

    After our main dish, I was funnily crazily craving for desserts! So I placed an order for some waffers with ice cream! Definitely not as fantastic as those from Gelare, cos' the waffer was not hot and crisp enough. The choice of ice cream was also really limited. But nevertheless, it still somehow served its purpose in comforting my craving for the night.



    (My waffer with Vanilla ice cream)

    We then spent the rest of the time chatting...and we chatted so much we forgot one of our main purpose for the evening - Go La Senza see lingerie! Cos' me and Lifang wanted to go see if there're any suitable ones! But by the time we realised we ought to be going, it was already 950pm and the shop must have closed already! Sobx...when can we go again babes?

    (Second shot!)
    (Wonder why Fang's eye like something wrong in both pic...don't be sad we take again next time!^^...Oh and spot my cute irene..I finally managed to pinch her cheeks!!hahax...)

    Well since we can't make it down to La Senza on time, we stayed on to chit chat awhile more before calling for the bill and going off. Miss Neo had her beloved Ben to come fetch her home, while the other 3 of us shared a cabbie home! Oh should I share with you guys a stupid incident at the taxi stand...cos' there was this idiot taxi driver who was pointing at his display board on top of his cab (usually this is done to ask if anyone wants to go to the location displayed on his display board on top of the cab ya?) when his display board reflected no specific location but only that his cab was available...duh! And gosh even after all the increase in cab fares...there're still sooooo many people taking cabs! (Alright we're one group of them! Lolx) We waited for quite some time before we finally managed to get ourselves into one! And as usual...I'm the last to drop off! Lolx...blame it on my ulu house location...hahax...

    I just lurrrveee meeting the babes! We talk anything under the sun...feel so good after meeting them!!So babes...when are we meeting again??Heex...

    No comments: