In three words, I can sum up everything I've learnt about life : It goes on - By Robert Frost
    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, July 23, 2008

    Undescribable Wednesday~~

    Nothing can be more horrible then to have to wake up on a rainy morning for work...and it's not just about conquering the obstacle of persuading myself to leave my bed...but it's also about how I have to reach the bus-stop which is seriously miles away from my house (those of you who has been to my house should know...no joke..Arghhh)...and the fact that it's raining super heavily dusson help cos' I can't get a cab even if I want to, especially not when I didn't even get the chance to get through the line...-.- Still...with much perseverance and patience on my side...I managed to reach client's place at around 930am...and I was the earliest!!Lolx...

    Had lunchie with Dar today at one of the famous eateries along philip street. Dar recommended me to the Tom Yam Fish Noodles there...and we both had the same thing though the eatery was also well known for it's roast duck rice. Then after lunchie...Dar accompanied go buy food for my colleague as well as walk around for awhile before walking me back to the client's office building at ORQ. It's been so long since I had lunchie with Dar already...haven had him accompany me after lunchie to walk walk...so happy~~heex...



    (Tom Yam Fish Soup Yee Mian...)

    Anyway went back office and started working all the way to around 6pm before we had to leave cos' the client requires us to leave by 6pm. Then I waited around Raffles Place for Dar to knock off from work cos' we're meeting his Sis and Mum for dinner at Bugis Crystal Jade Restaurant...heex! By the time we reach Bugis, Dar's sis and mummy were still on their way from Orchard...so we walked around Bugis Junction. Gosh...there's so much food there! Especially cos' there's a food festival going on along the whole push-cart area...with our hungry stomach...we were sooooo tempted to eat all the food there...but we held back cos' Dar say we shall put the theory of delayed gratification into use!!Pengz...hahax...but still we caved in a little by buying a Taiwan sausage to eat on the spot (but sad cos' we left out the hot and spicy fish balls cos too big bowl le...I want to eat!!!) as well as bought some kuehs for our breakfast tomorrow! Dar was eyeing the kuehs in his hands while waiting for his sis and mum to arrive...lolx...



    (The stall selling the Taiwan Sausage and Spicy fish balls...)

    Then shortly after...when Dar's sis and mum reached...we immediately went into the Crystal Jade Restaurant. As usual...they ordered soooo much food!!Yummy~~and luckily I have my "da wei wang aka big eater" to help me finish up my shrimps la mian so that I can free up my tummy for other food...Dar Dar ish the best!!keke...^^



    (the Hot and Spicy La Mian that Dar's Sis and Mum had...)



    (My super big bowl of Fresh Shrimps La Mian...)





    (Side Dishes...)



    (Busy eating...munch munch...heex)



    (Left: Dar conquering the pork ribs...)
    (Right: The conquered ribs...lolx...)



    (And Dar's Sis also finished conquering her La Mian...keke...)



    (Left: Dar and Bella...)
    (Right: Dar's Mummy and Sis...)

    And when dinner's over...we went over to Cold Storage to buy some groceries before taking a cab home...so tempted to go home with Dar when Dar's mummy ask me (cos' Bella's unhappy at home...sobx) but still end up coming home eventually cos' have to work tomorrow...need my clothes and stuff! I shall hide in Dar's place on Friday...heh heh =p But till then...I shall just focus on my work and not care about other unhappy stuff...

    At least...Bella's happy today! (^.^)

    No comments: