In three words, I can sum up everything I've learnt about life : It goes on - By Robert Frost
    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, July 2, 2008

    Audit Off-Peak Party

    Alrights...here's some pics for last Friday. I shall not elaborate more...but just simply that it's my company's post audit off-peak party and "Someone" got really drunk. Frankly...Bella didn't know she took so many photos...went around chit chatting with people and drinking! In fact, almost half of the pics look alien to me cos' I've got completely no recollections of it! Lolx...

    Oh but before the off peak party, a few of us gals had lunchie with Miss Xianie at the Thai Restaurant at Temasek Towers again. Laughs...wonder why it seems like we'll always end up having lunch there whenever Miss Xianie comes over..must change location the next time round!keke...


    (Photos taken after our lunchie!)


    And here comes the off-peak party pics at Zouk...




    (Some pics of the ambience...)



    (My personal savior(when I was drunk that is!) for the night and our first glass...I love u Junney!!)



    (The forever 3 sweetest together!!smuacks...)



    (The intern in my department...with me and Junney!)



    (The GFSI babes!!)



    (First round?)



    (Foooooddd....)



    (More random pics...I'm still sober at this point in time...laughs =p)



    (A Senior Manager and 2 Assistants hugging an Assistant Manager (My 2nd savior of the night!) heex...)

    (Mixture of Assistant Managers, Seniors and Assistants!)

    You're now stepping into the zone where Bella don't remember ever happening...lolx...



    (High with the pretty babes - Junney and Jun Ting)



    (Junney, Zanne, Mr Shrek and meee...)



    (Erm..I don't usually drink beer...but what happened in this pic??)



    (Left: As you can see...Kelvin, Junney and Goner me~~)
    (Right: Me (gone too!), Kok Leong and Junney!)



    (Jeremy, Me and my savior Ms Kee...)


    (1st, 2nd and 3rd tries...Lolx...no recollections at all!=p)

    Yeps that about it..but of all..wanna thank Dar for taking such good care of me (like going down to Zouk to bring mi back home...and taking care of me when I felt horrible and making sure I fell asleep before he rested)!!Smuacks...^^

    No comments: