In three words, I can sum up everything I've learnt about life : It goes on - By Robert Frost
    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, July 4, 2008

    End of "Work"-week summary

    I know I haven't updated anything much on my past work-week. Other then the fact that I managed to have leave on Monday, I was kinda summon back to work for the rest of the week (Cos I'm actually suppose to be on a full-week leave this week). But today, Bella woke up feeling too tired and worn out, so decided to take urgent leave.

    Talk about work related stuff...in a nutshell it's just bad! cos' I quarrel and was bullied by that idiot senior. So let's kick him out of the picture! Shall share more with you guys on more heartening events.

    On Tuesday lunch, my colleagues and I had lunchie together cos' one of my female colleagues, Yujia's birthday is on Wednesday and she's on leave so we celebrated her birthday for her in advance. We first walked over to the foodcourt at Amara Hotel to have our main lunch before proceeding to a Gelare nearby. The branch was really small, so we had to wait for seats. It wasn't as easy cos' we had around 11 people. So have to wait for quite sometime before there were seats. But the wait was worth it cos' we got to eat the delicious waffers with yummy ice creams!!



    (The guys looking through the menu when we gals were long done with our decision...lolx)



    (All the silly act cute attempts...=p)



    (The guys with the bdae gal...)



    (The gals with the bdae gal...)



    (The ladies' side ice cream waffers...yum yum!)

    (Final Group pic...nice!)

    Then on Wednesday (which was also the toughest work day for the week cos' of many unhappy stuff going on), Bella was feeling really exhausted mentally. Had to finish up the work while carrying the heavy emotions. Felt so vexed and the only thing that seem to be able to cheer me up was some German pork chop in black beer sauce. So I ask Dar if he wanted to join me at Magma for some German food. Dar was having his University Orientation that day and met up with me at Outram MRT after my work. It was raining, but we still walked over to Magma nevertheless. I totally enjoyed the dinner there...and I was feeling very much relaxed and happier after seeing and having dinner with Dar. Thanks Dar Dar!!



    (Some dish for the month...but we didn't try it)



    (We're in Magma...)



    (Left: My favourite Pork Chop in Black beer sauce, with red cabbage and potato dumpling...nice!!)
    (Right: Dar's Chicken dish cooked in the red wine with some accompanying potatio wedges...)

    Yesterday, I had lunchie with Junney at the famous fish soup stall at Amoy Food Centre. My stomach was craving for it all week long, especially since it's been feeling rather bloated recently. It's always nice having lunchie with Junney. =) I was suppose to have steamboat with F3+2 (new member added and Ben was not able to join us) after work to dicuss our upcoming short trip together, but by 4pm plus Bella started to have flu and was feeling really drowsy after popping some medication. But for her beloved steamboat, Bella held herself up and waited for the rest at Bugis after work. Indeed, the steamboat made me feel so much better! Heex...and I ate alot too! keke...but it's so yummy...I totally enjoyed it! We then proceeded to Ben's house to find him. I got to eat my favourite Haato ice cream again, and this time round I bought Ben his favourite Milk Tea ice cream for Haato for him as well. keke..Yummilicious!!!=p Not much pics was taken at Ben's house this time round thou...the mood this time round was rather different...guess most of us were feeling tired from work...



    (Some crappy random pics...erps what happen to irene's face?!?)



    (Look at my silly boy...Lolx)



    (Zuo yong you bao!!haha...=p)



    (Yummy the hot and spicy side vs the sour veg side!!equally nice!)



    (The loads of food we ordered...*drools*)



    (But it'll never be the same w/o the special chilli Dar prepared...lurrrveee it!)



    (the aftermath..hahax!)



    (Me and Dar...taking photos while waiting for Mr. Gavin Ho...)



    (the girls...)



    (Inside and outside the lift towards carpark...Laughs^^)



    (the 6 in the car...too bad Ben not around...=<)
    Reached home at around 12am plus and slept at 1am plus...and the result (caused by late nights and recent building up of tireness) - Bella fail to make it to work as mentioned above. Was suppose to meet up with Xiaowan and Lifang this evening for dinner, but the dinner was cancelled cos' Fang was feeling sick...hopefully can get to meet them up next week!

    For now...Bella's counting down to the 5th of July...Me and Dar's 29th Month Anniversary! Oh and here's announcing Bella's long leave...gonna report back to work only on the 14th July! Heex...Nights all! Smuacks...

    No comments: