In three words, I can sum up everything I've learnt about life : It goes on - By Robert Frost
    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, July 6, 2008

    haPpy 29th mOnth Anniversary!

    Yesterday was mi and Dar's 29th month anniversary...hehe! It's seldom our monthly anniversary falls on a weekend...so we got to go out kind of like "full day". We woke up around noon time, only to find the weather rainy. Dark clouds were all over the skies and so I took a cabbie down to Dar's house.

    By the time we met it was already 2pm plus. We then had lunchie near his house area before taking a train down to Chinatown cos' Dar say he wanna bring mi to a place to chill for the afternoon. Our plan is to just spend the afternoon at a comfy place and read some books over some delicious desserts. Heex...but by the time we reached Chinatown, Dar was craving for his yong tau foo! Lolx...can you believe it? Within a short 30 mins, he's eating a yong tau foo set after his fish soup and kong-ba pau at his place earlier on!!Lolx...I didn't follow suit but just stuck to some soya bean milk cos' I wanna leave space for my desserts later...=p



    (Dar looking at the map at Chinatown...)



    (Us outside People's Park S.C...)



    (The ever old-style hawker center...)



    (Here's Dar and his beloved yong tau foo at Chinatown~)



    (And here's me contented with my soya bean milk...thou it's a little sweet!=p)

    After he satisfied his craving, we had initially intended to take a cabbie down to the mystery place, but I subsequently gather that it would be too out of the way and inconvenient to reach there as well as get out of there for our night plans. So we finally decided to settle down at the Coffee Club at Millenia...cos' it's quiet and comfy enough for our book reading..=) I ordered the mixed fruit fondue there as well as an iced passion tea. We were suppose to go to the Japanese Restaurant - Curry Favor for our anniversary dinner...but after looking through the menu and seeing the garlic prawn pasta (both of our favourite in Coffee Club) on the list, we decided to leave Curry Flavor for some other time and stay for dinner at Coffee Club. Lolx...



    (The spacey setting in Coffee Club at Millenia~~so comfy!)



    (Books that accompany us through the afternoon...)



    (The nice iced Passion Tea...I like!)



    (The fondue..I requested for the marsh mallows to be replaced with fruits..heex!)



    (Left: Me with the nice fondue~~)
    (Right: Dar with his book..and the fondue~~)



    (About 3 hrs later...Dar still going strong while I'm starting to grow retarded cos' I'm just counting down to dinner time!!=p)



    (The all time favourite Garlic Prawn Pasta from Coffee Club!We ordered the same dish cos' none of us was willing to go without it...hahax!)

    We stayed there all the way till around 8pm plus before heading off to Marina Square to have a little walk before going for our movie "Get Smart" at 945pm. Along our mini shopping walk to the movies, Bella managed to do some little satisfying buys. Heex...Went to Muji and bought myself some pens and cute little unique sweets! Then I also bought myself some of those sour strip sweets at Mini Toons...super long never buy such sweets le...kinda like bring me back to secondary school days! Keke...Oh and finally before we went for our movies, we chance upon this new shop named "Cactus" which carry really unique stuff. I bought myself some body salt polish with Rose and Mallow flavor. Smells really good but it's actually a little pricey given the rather small packaging. But no harm giving it a try cos' my skin haven been in a really good condition lately...esp my thigh area..sobx...*gift from Dar also...heex*



    (My buys from Muji - one red pen, one blue refillable, honey apple sweet and some cutey plum mint sweets that look like the "po-zai pills" medicine for diarrhea..hahax!)



    (Sweets from Mini Toons!)



    (My new body polish from Cactus...whee gonna try it soon!)

    Then we finally land ourselves in the cinema and collected the tickets. Gosh the place was really crowded and we had to queue for quite some time for the popcorns and drinks...but it's still alright since Golden Village dusson start the show on the dot unlike Cathay. Heex...Dar say the show was around 100 minutes...but ended up the show only ended at around 12am. Tired and sleepy, we then took a bus straight home...and I slept once again like a log on Dar's shoulder throughout the journey. It's been a super long time since we went out like this for the whole entire day...and just a day was like enough to break our bones! Lolx...



    (Bella's going in for her movie with popcorn n ice lemon tea with Dar!!Yippy~)


    (The movie "Get Smart" - not bad...humourous and entertaining~)

    Then today, Dar woke up at around 8am plus as usual to go for his routine soccer kick-about, whereas I slept in till around 1045am before washing and dressing up cos' agreed to help Irene's friend to go for some Shiseido make up demo by a Shiseido Japanese make-up artist at 12pm at Centrepoint. My dearest Xiaowan went as well, though at a different time slot. I managed to meet up with her at the counter and we went for a little walk at Taka while I grabbed some food and while she waited for her turn for the demo at 130pm. Then at around 115pm we parted and I went back to find Dar.



    (Me with Ms Neo after my requested light make-up but before her turn...heex)



    (The Shiseido counter...)



    (Me outside Ngee Ann City...still in my same clothes as yesterday cos' never gO home..=p)



    (Ms Neo's cute expression...she snapped while still counting 1-2-3...oopx)



    (Food fair at Taka Square...nothing much actually!)

    Most of the afternoon was spent for us to replenish our beauty sleep cos' we both slept late last night but woke up rather early today. As usual...I always sleep longer...=p! We then went for dinner with Dar's Daddy. Had a rather big feast though the food wasn't really fantastic...Dar and his Daddy thought so too.



    (My Dar using the com while I was busy taking pics for my blog~~haha...oopx that dot u see is not what u tink it is~~haha)



    (Dinner...still lacking of Golden Cereal Prawn when the pic was taken...heex..)

    And now...I'm feeling super full! Made myself some green tea and ate a big piece of pineapple! Shall go bathe now and fast fast do up my nails and try to rest early cos' I've been staying up late recently...my full week of leave awaits me...and though I'm still not so sure how I'm gonna spend it...I rather it be so then go to work..heh heh! =p Tataz...

    No comments: