In three words, I can sum up everything I've learnt about life : It goes on - By Robert Frost
    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, July 10, 2008

    Only half week left...

    It's 907am now and I'm up in front of my lappie! Can't believe it! (Alright I know it's not that early for most of you...but it will be if you're on leave right? Don't kill me for saying this though =p ) It's the first time I woke up so early for the past few days of leave. Hee cos' I just got back from Dar's house!

    Yesterday went to gym (Planet Fitness) at Chevron House. I finally made it there after eons...to be exact since I had that long period of illness in May this year...I haven't really been working out. A pity the steam room was in the progress of cleaning up...so I skipped it after my work out and went for some hair trimming (cos' my fringe is getting toooooo long!).

    After my hair cut, I then proceeded to Plaza Singapura cos' I wanted to do some grocery shopping there while waiting for Dar to knock off from work. I finally ate my favourite beef bowl set from Yoshinoya after so long! Simply delicious!! While eating, a Caucasian walked over and placed something on each and every table around. It's cos' he's deaf and wanted to sell some of the keychains for a living. I initially wanted to reject him like all the rest around...until a question popped out within me. "Is $5 so unaffordable for me?" If I can spend $6.20 on a lunch meal...can't I spend another $5 to help out someone who might be starving? I can still vividly remember the glimpse of smile he wore when I showed him my intention to buy the little keychain from him. I'm in need of no keychain...but he is definitely in need of that money. Give it a try guys...if u come across someone who might be in need of a living but works hard for it...they deserve to be rewarded! =)



    (My rewarding meal after the work-out!)

    Well anyway, I then spent the rest of the time doing some grocery shopping...wanted to buy lotus root from Carrefour (cos' FYI I've been eating lotus root as my snack for the past few days...=p) but dunno why I can't seem to find any! So decided to just wait for Dar and go to his house area to buy. Before I left PS, I bought Dar's favourite "kong ba pau" for him. Smells so nice and delicious...Yummy! Then I sat inside Dhoby Ghaut MRT station to read my book while waiting for Dar. Heex...

    We bought dinner back home...and after we had dinner...I thought of asking my Daddy to come fetch me home since he's probably out fetching my mum home from work. But funnily, Dar (for the first time...) asked me not to go home first! Laughs...Though I wonder why then, I stayed on. But the surprise came only later in the night...cos' Dar's mummy bought a sumptous supper back home - 2 chilli crabs, 2 black pepper crabs and delicious spare ribs!! Yummilicious...it's been sooooo super duper long since I last ate crabs! Been craving for it for so long...and Dar knows it best! hahax...




    (The crabbies!!I prefer the black pepper one more...hehex!)

    But by the time we finish eating..it's already 11pm so Dar suggested I stayed over for the night! Though he asked me to sleep longer this morning...but I thought it would be better to go out together with him...hee cos' I shy! =p Muahahahha..and now I gonna play some games before going to take more of my beauty sleep before waking up to go out. Might have to go back to office in the evening for some meeting before going to meet some of my beloved babes (namely Lifang, Xiaowan and Irene...)! Alrighty...hopefully my next few days will get better...and hope my skin itch will leave me!!Tataz...

    No comments: