In three words, I can sum up everything I've learnt about life : It goes on - By Robert Frost
    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, July 28, 2010

    The 24th-25th July weekend - Buffet and Ikea~

    It was all about food last weekend!!!

    On Saturday, it was rise and shine at around noon time for some dim sum action @ TungLok @ East Coast with Dar's mummy and sister! Second time there for dim sum buffet and still quite loving it~



    (As usual nothing beats my apple jelly dessert! *grinz*)

    After the heavy brunch, Dar accompanied me home to get my cranky aircon fixed! My aircon has been going nuts recently and as a result, I even have to abandon my bed for a week and go to Dar's house to sleep cos' I simply couldn't afford another sleepless night given the amount of work I need to handle in the day..I need focus! =p

    And oh well...to cut the story short, it was gone with the cranky aircon of mine and a new Daikin aircon for me!!! *Woot* The whole aircon checking and replacement thing was done by Dar's primary school mate and was pretty fuss-free! He got the new air-con installed that very afternoon and it's *beams* to cool air once again! And after the air-con installation, it was time to head down to Vivocity for "Inception"!!! Best movie of the year alrights~~~~~



    (You have to watch this if you haven't do so! - MUST WATCH!!! 5 stars is just an under-rate for this movie!)

    We had a mad quarrel on Saturday night though...=(((((! But we're now back on track trying to build our relationship again! =D So on Sunday after we woke up, we went back to my house to get the car and headed down to Ikea Tampines! As usual, being physically there, how can any one resist the food @ Ikea Restuarant!!!



    (Yummilicious!)

    And while the initial intention was to head down to Ikea to get a sofa for my tiny room to make it more cosy, the ones we saw online seem to be unavailable! *glooms* I still manage to grab hold of some items for storage purposes before my room turns out-of-control with all the loots I have..hurhur~ Am still in search for my ideal sofa...anyone who comes across a stylish and affordable one...pls let me know!!! hees...and as for now...it's gonna be sitting on the bed while reading my magazine! (>.<)

    No comments: