In three words, I can sum up everything I've learnt about life : It goes on - By Robert Frost
    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, July 9, 2010

    A pleasant surprise!



    (Pretty roses + Cutie bear!)

    I had a pleasant surprise on the past Monday!

    This past week has been a mad week for me, starting from Monday, I have been having overtime every night! But someone made my Monday a lot less blue and showered with flowery love. All thanks to Nicole babe~

    I received a call on Monday afternoon asking me to go out to the lift lobby to collect some flowers..and I was shocked...because who on earth would do that? Not to mention that Monday was Dar and my 53rd month anniversary, but it was still not quite possible...so I was filled with curiosity when I walked out to collect the flowers...little to expect that it was from Nicole babe!




    (Lovely mixture of roses with a "Me to you" bear hugging a comfy blanket!)



    (And the card from Nicole..and I erased some words =p)

    And yes..Nicole babe is just so sweet to have sent me such a big box of flowers just to thank me for accompanying her to have dinner with Carlo. How sweet! *Thankie Nicole babe!*



    (And yes..so the flowers have been comfortably sitting on my desk..showering me with lovely scent to brighten my mad week!)

    And I have to admit flowers really do cheer a girl up...or well at least it did for me! =D Thankies to Nicole for making my week go mad in a much better mode! And while it does feel a little sad when I step into office everyday and realise the flowers are wilting away..but I will still have the cute blanket-hugging bear to keep me company! *grinz*

    No comments: