In three words, I can sum up everything I've learnt about life : It goes on - By Robert Frost
    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, July 18, 2010

    hApPy Belated 53rd Month Anniversary

    Super belated post but yep...we had a belated 53rd month anniversary dinner together on the 10th July 2010 (Sat)...and yes..on a Saturday when I was back office working cos' of the half year close! So pardon my tired face~

    Dar came to One Raffles Quay to find me at around 730pm and then we took a cabbie down to Marina Sq for dinner! Dinner was @ Billy bombers...and goshy gosh the awesomey yummy chocolate milkshake was exactly what I needed to make my day better! =D



    (hAPpy Belated 53rd month-anniversary to us!)



    (Tired but contented me with the choc milk shake! *loves*)



    (Dar's seafood marinara)



    (My honey chicken! sinful!)



    (And my usual order - an extra bowl of cheese for my fries!)

    After movies, Dar surprised me with a movie "Predator", and while it was not the best movie to choose for some relaxation, I was still happy cos Missy me TOTALLY LOVE SWEET SURPRISES! So thankies to Dar~ (^^)



    No comments: